Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout

A Protein shake within 30mins followed by adecent meal about an 1hr/1.5hrs after workout.

Not as important or as necessary is L-Glutamine. use theSEARCH feature to look it up, also creatine.

but PROTEIN and FOOD are by far the most important!

i eat about 1 1/2 hour before and then about 1 hour before i take retibol, and anabolic fuel, then about 1/2 hour before i take testosterone tabs then when i get to the gym i take my creatine and during my warm up i take a carb drink and drink water.....

It is actually a bad idea to eat and sufficient amount of protein before a workout. As your pump goes, you will feel more tired due to digestion, especaiily becaue protein is sustained energy that, depending on what type pf portein you take, can take a while to digest.
I suggest an 300 calorie comp carb meal about 1 1/2 before your workout. than, i would take some type of eca 4 min before with 16 oz of water. Becausemy workouts are always around 40 minutes i use about 30 grams of simp carbs right before you workout. I usually just pour some sugar into 8oz water/gaterade and drink it. For all you supplement lovers you can waste your money on d-ribose.
Oh yea, don't drink your creatine before you workouts and try to consume 500-800 mg's l-glutamine AFTER your workouts within a creaglutamine cocktale (40 grams sugar) and a 50 grame protein drink.

ive read to eat ur last meal at least 2 hours before working out.

i dothis and have creatine and glutamine 1 hour before i workout.
and after my werkout i have creatine glutamine protien shake mixed in milk with a banana and honey in it..

or i have a smaller protein shake with regualr food.

You need carbs to fuel your lifting and a small amount of protein. A combo of simple and complex carbs an hour or so before your lifting.

An ECA or similar can give you extra energy.

Drink water continuously during your lifting.

Consume protein and carb drink immediately after lifting: 100 gms simple carbs & 50 gms or so of protein. Do not add L-glutamine because the protein will hinder it's digestion. Also, milk will hinder the digestion of protein.

Consume creatine AFTER your workout not before - the insuline spike from the carb drink will drive the creatine into your muscles. Now is also the time to take your vit C, E and multi vit.

Eat a regular meal an hour or so after your post workout meal.

Sorry for the long post - can get carried away. :D

Top Bottom