Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-mixed h c g

tripwired

I just got a few of these (HUCOG) 5000i.u. in today, and I have a few concerns about them. First, they appear to be pre-mixed. They're sealed in a plastic & foil pack, but what I see looks like liquid in the vials not powder. I wasn't expecting it to be pre-mixed, so I'm a little worried about the quality due to possible exposure to heat. It's been 22 days since they shipped it out, and it's the hottest time of year where I'm from. Also, they didn't come with any solution for mixing, so are they ready to go or do I need additional solution for mixing further? I've never used hcg, so I just want to make sure I don't make any mistakes here. I was expecting to get hcg in powder form & that I'd have to mix it myself. So, I'm a little unsure of what to do with these bad boys. Any tips or info will be greatly appreciated.

My understanding is thats how the hucog now comes and it good for like 2 years but thats not based on personal experience, just what I have heard about it.

hmmmm.. i'm lost on this one.

you are supposed to get 2 vials.. one with liquid (throw it out and buy bac water yourself) and one with white stuff (the powder)

perhaps they were shipped separately? otherwise I would just buy it from another place cause I have no idea what you are talking about.

I mix my own, here is how I recommend doing it:

with a 5000iu hcg in powder form take the powder vial, snap off the top carefully. inject 1ml of bac water into it. mix it. then take a clean large container to store it with a rubber stopper so you can draw from (can buy them online) ... squirt it in the new container.

then use a syringe to measure off 9 more ml's of bac water. squirt it in with the 1ml of mixed bac/hcg powder. now you have 5000iu with 10ml bac water mixed which translates to 1 ml = 500 iu's. so 1 cc in a slin pin would be 500iu's and half a cc would be 250iu's. store it in the fridge. should be good for 30 days, and up to 45-60 days in some cases.

of course make sure everything is clean and sanitized obviously.

along with the hcg you need large vials with rubber stoppers, slin pins 30-29G, bac water.

hmmmm.. i'm lost on this one.

you are supposed to get 2 vials.. one with liquid (throw it out and buy bac water yourself) and one with white stuff (the powder)

perhaps they were shipped separately? otherwise I would just buy it from another place cause I have no idea what you are talking about.

I mix my own, here is how I recommend doing it:

with a 5000iu hcg in powder form take the powder vial, snap off the top carefully. inject 1ml of bac water into it. mix it. then take a clean large container to store it with a rubber stopper so you can draw from (can buy them online) ... squirt it in the new container.

then use a syringe to measure off 9 more ml's of bac water. squirt it in with the 1ml of mixed bac/hcg powder. now you have 5000iu with 10ml bac water mixed which translates to 1 ml = 500 iu's. so 1 cc in a slin pin would be 500iu's and half a cc would be 250iu's. store it in the fridge. should be good for 30 days, and up to 45-60 days in some cases.

of course make sure everything is clean and sanitized obviously.

along with the hcg you need large vials with rubber stoppers, slin pins 30-29G, bac water.

I prefer to use less Bac Water especially doing Sub Q injections in the stomach area. 1/2 ML is alot of cold liquid to inject in the fat.
I Mix HCG 5000 with 2 ML BAC WATER and that gives me 250 IUs of HCG at the 10 unit mark on a insulin syringe

Thanks for the input. I guess I'll see about getting a different brand that isn't pre-mixed. I didn't even know it was made this way, but I'll be sure to get it in powder form from now on. Thanks again.

Got mine the same way. i wondered the exact same thing. but, ive already used one bottle and it did plump the boys back up a bit...dunno if its psychosomatic or what bc i really wasntsure if it was going to be any good. so far so good tho...

I prefer to use less Bac Water especially doing Sub Q injections in the stomach area. 1/2 ML is alot of cold liquid to inject in the fat.
I Mix HCG 5000 with 2 ML BAC WATER and that gives me 250 IUs of HCG at the 10 unit mark on a insulin syringe

yeah i do get some burning my way. i dont mind it too much though.

Top Bottom