Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre Cycle Blood work concerns ...Take a look !

Bump for feedback on high prolactin while off - cycle .

somebody must know a couples of reasons why this could occur ?????????

I've always had relatively high prolactin; at the top or just over the top of the range. It has caused no problems for me. Sex & masturbation will also raise prolactin levels which is why some doctors tell you not to have sex or masturbate at least 24 hours prior to bloodwork. I have a lot of sex and am constantly firing off knuckle children, I'm sure it has contributed to my high readings.

If you had a prolactinoma (tumor) your prolactin levels would be sky high over the top of the range.

I personally wouldn't be too concerned with these numbers unless you are absolutely sure you're noticing physical symptoms. We have to be careful and stay objective when reading lab reports, otherwise we end up on endless crusades to chase / optimize numbers on a lab report when we were fine to begin with. This is why a lot of doctors don't want patients reading labs prior to them, because patients will unintentionally correlate (and create) symptoms with what they see.

ANti biotics are MURDER on liver enzymes. ANd yes, that can cause a rise in prolactin. I would not use cabaser for the fact that it too is straining on the liver. I wish Lo-Prolac was read to go. It'd be perfect for you.

Your iron is also high so I'd hold off on a cycle for a while. Get normalized.

Smart move getting pre-cycle work done.

Top Bottom