Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRE-CONTEST STUFF, NO SECOND THIS TIME!!

Badkins21

OK GUUS, I POSTED A LONG VERSION OF THIS ON ANABOLIC FITNESS, SO IF YOU'VE ALREADY REPLIED THERE, DISREGARD...HERE'S THE ABBREVIATED VERSION...

I'm 59 days away from my next contest, 5'7", 185-ish, 10% bodyfat-ish, and want to compete at about 164 and 2%...check my website for pictures of me from last summer if you haven't already seen them...

I'm gonna do CLEN 2 weeks on, 2 weeks ECA...T3, 5 weeks pyramiding up and down, and PRIMO...which is where I'm undecided...

WHAT DOSE OF PRIMO AND HOW LONG, SINCE THE SHOW'S NOT TESTED???

Any other tips, etc. are will be appreciated...HOPE EVERYONE'S HOLIDAYS WERE GREAT...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Badkins, if the show is not tested why don't you go a little harder than Primo. Add in some Fina, Test Suspension, Masteron, Aldactone, Insulin,

If you can't get busted go all the way. At least use fina or halo, would make you look hard as hell.

Gimme a e-mail if you need more.

------------------
star.gif
175lbs of PURE Sex Appeal!!!
star.gif

[email protected]

Badkins when is your Contest? is it up in college station??? i might come root for you!!

------------------
diver3.gif

10 weeks out my self
what im or will be using
prop ,eq , refor, finna
winstrol
halos
cynomel, aldacton
march 25th mr peru..with BIz

Top Bottom