Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre Contest Cycle Help.

Toogood

Hey guys I am getting read to do a state show which is slated to happen in July. I am starting to get some ideas for a pre contest cycle. I have ran two cycles of just test E so far. The first one was 250mg a week and the second was 400mg a week.

I was thinking about running Sust 250, Winnie, Anavar, Proviron and Tbol. Of course not all at one time. I was thinking about switching some of the drugs in and out as the cycle goes. What are your thoughts? What would you guys do?

Hey guys I am getting read to do a state show which is slated to happen in July. I am starting to get some ideas for a pre contest cycle. I have ran two cycles of just test E so far. The first one was 250mg a week and the second was 400mg a week.

I was thinking about running Sust 250, Winnie, Anavar, Proviron and Tbol. Of course not all at one time. I was thinking about switching some of the drugs in and out as the cycle goes. What are your thoughts? What would you guys do?

If you're trying, pre-contest, try this cycle out.

Week 1-6: (oral kickstart)
Primobolan 600mgs/week
Oxandrovar 2 caps/day
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 7-10: (main cycle)
Primobolan 600mgs/week
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day
HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

I did an article on evolutionary about cycling for a contest. I believe it simplifies the process.

Contest prep is a bit more complicated than just doing an cycle. You have to adjust things as you go.

Test, Masteron, Tren, Primo, and Winstrol are going to be the money makers

what are your stats bro? age/height/weight/body fat... that will determine what you should run

what are your stats bro? age/height/weight/body fat... that will determine what you should run

I am 23/5'8/201 pounds and I am 10.5% right now. I have a little less than two months left of my bulk. I am coming off a test 400mg a week cycle. Almost done with PCT. I am going to get more bloods taken a 6 weeks after my PCT to see if I have fully recovered. If I haven't then I will not be doing the show. Yes I understand time on equals time off.

Lets say you start 16 weeks out.
1-16 750mgs test E EW
8-14 50-100mgs tren a ED
12-16 100mgs winny ED

In my opinion, primo, masteron, var, and the rest are expensive drugs that really are unnecessary. The above cycle will be much more cost effective and yeild much better results in my opinion. Best of luck at the show!

Top Bottom