Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews in your stack?

I am using the pre workout right now and for the second time in a row I was exhausted and did not want to train. I took them 30 minutes before going to the gym and killed it when I got there!

Whose using them? What does the rest of your stack look like?

getting ready to start a cutting cycle and my n2bm stack will look like this....

powerchews pre-workout
n2gaurd
n2slin
ruthless 3d
wheytobuildmuscle

and I will also throw forma from mrsupps into the mix when I add tren to keep prolactin levels in check

solid stack gym!

i love the taste of powerchers. so good haha. I got 2 samples and they are awesome. I tried the pre/wo and d-test

getting ready to start a cutting cycle and my n2bm stack will look like this....

powerchews pre-workout
n2gaurd
n2slin
ruthless 3d
wheytobuildmuscle

and I will also throw forma from mrsupps into the mix when I add tren to keep prolactin levels in check

goodlooking stack, maybe some pchews creatine while on cycle as well the synergy between creatine and aas is amazing

I don't use them currently, but they're definitely not a bad addition to any stack.

I rock the BCAA chews whenever I want a snack and I use the creatine chews on my off days from the gym (because my post-shake has creatine in it, already).

I just got an e-mail that Orbit has them all for $25 this weekend. That is just sick! Nothing like essentially 50% off or BOGO.

Top Bottom