Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power Rack? Or Angled Squat Rack?- Which One Should I Get???

kingc_79 said:
yea i think it took like 30min tops to put together but just dont try it by yourself. i think i was a lil too excited at 2am;)

heh....I managed to assemble ours by myself. My shoulders were fried afterwards, but I did it.

Fun stuff...I'd rather spend my time assembling gym equipment than be at work right now.

http://www.fitnesscentralinc.com/

go to free weights and than racks , not sure what the prioce is put we have 3 of theses fuckers and have done lockouts over 800 lbs squat l/o's over 1,000lbs and just beat the dog shit out of them and they hold up very well

If you get the power rack for your home then you can do curls in it all day and no one will give you shit.

Project, it comes to $235 with shipping because the demos don't have free shipping. I'd come out better if I get a brand new Rack for $259.

Texas Ranger said:
Project, it comes to $235 with shipping because the demos don't have free shipping. I'd come out better if I get a brand new Rack for $259.

Ah well...didn't see that the free shipping deal didn't apply.

Top Bottom