Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Posting Pictures For Non-plats

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
The old sticky on posting pics for non-plats was taken down, so Ill try my best to describe the process here. First, upload the picture that you want to use in your post, into your gallery. To do this click on "My Gallery" which will be at the bottom of your post window, or in your profile. Then look for "Upload photos" in the upper left corner and double click it (left click). Choose the photo you want to upload into your gallery and then click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. You can then click "Process Files" when your done submitting all the pictures youd like to process, meaning add to your gallery. Once the picture that you want to post is in your gallery, double-click the thumbnail and when it enlarges right click the image. Next, double-click "Image Properties" and highlight the address that appears in the window under "address". Then right click the highlighted text and left click copy. Now, go to the thread that you wish to post the picture in. Go to post repy. Then left click the post card icon underneath the size and color options that are below the title option. Now paste the address you copied into the window that appears and left click "Ok". This will make you picture viewable to all. PM me or post your questions in this thread.

WalkingBeast said:
The old sticky on posting pics for non-plats was taken down, so Ill try my best to describe the process here. First, upload the picture that you want to use in your post, into your gallery. To do this click on "My Gallery" which will be at the bottom of your post window, or in your profile. Then look for "Upload photos" in the upper left corner and double click it (left click). Choose the photo you want to upload into your gallery and then click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. You can then click "Process Files" when your done submitting all the pictures youd like to process, meaning add to your gallery. Once the picture that you want to post is in your gallery, double-click the thumbnail and when it enlarges right click the image. Next, double-click "Image Properties" and highlight the address that appears in the window under "address". Then right click the highlighted text and left click copy. Now, go to the thread that you wish to post the picture in. Go to post repy. Then left click the post card icon underneath the size and color options that are below the title option. Now paste the address you copied into the window that appears and left click "Ok". This will make you picture viewable to all. PM me or post your questions in this thread.

Is it the same for plats?

Top Bottom