Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Post Your Funny Moment During Injecting!

BUBU23

Banned
for it was funny and hurting together!!!

the first time every body take inject is with sombody who gives you the inject
like in my case
but after while i wanted to inject my self DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN

firt the niddle is long when i inject it the niddle like 3 metter long loll

but in the moment the niddle inside (in ass)then the problem start till now always the same
my body is starting to shake from fear i guess and my hand holding the inject

and the hand shake too so all my body is shake now but the niddle is in my ass and i cant press it so the gear will goo outside so if you could see me it was joke the niddle running FROM SIDE TO SIDE AND BLOOD START TO GO OUT
i cant do it right i always shake and the niddle shake so the end is always infection in the muclee it hurtsssssss

(i think its funny)
and once i hit a vain during inject so the blood flew 3 metter to my wall

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

"NO PAIN NO GAIN"
 
Way back then, I was hiding that from my wife, she walked in on me and asked what I was doing and I replied Oh Nothing, she then said Why is that needle hanging from your ass?
 
My buddy wanted to try juicing and finaly I got him some.....He couldnt do it him self....so his wife was down stairs and I stuck him in the left cheek with a 2cc shot of prop....she came walking up the stairs as I was pushing the plunger (a little faster than usual) and right as I finsihed she rounded the corner into his office and I threw the dart and it stuck into the hard wood floor right under my friend. His wife then saw me standing over him with his pants half down. it was actually a relief that she saw the pin darted into the hardwood floor cuz I swear she thought I was getting ready to pound him....LOLOLOL....needless to say she was all pissed off at me and I was given the evil eye from then on.


Kaz
 
When I was in college we lived in a 3 bedroom apartment. During these years I was cycling about once a year, but no one knew it. Sure, I had been accused of it, but always had plenty of supplements to back it up with, lol. Anyway, before I got into the shower I wipe off the counters loaded up my syringes and jumped in the shower. Well, we respected each other privacy and never really ventured into each other room. My roommate had opened up my bedroom door and yelled in, are you coming with us, or something like that and didn’t shut the door back. Well, our house dog, which happened to be a lab ventured in to my bathroom while I was in the shower. I didn’t think anything of it what so ever and finished up. Got out of the shower and noticed that my one of my syringes was gone. I looked everywhere with no luck. I was thinking to myself “damn, one of them knows and came in here and got it” All the while I was getting pissed, so I threw my clothes on and walked out into the living room and was about to start yelling, look down and the lab (his name was “bullet”) was just sitting there with the syringe in his mouth. I couldn’t believe no one noticed. The plunger was hanging out one side and the needle came out the other (cap was on of course). So I call the dog and say come on “bullet” and he walks right up to me and drops it, still no one saw. Anyway, needless to say.. That was a close one…

Have the same story as one of the above too.. But my girlfriend walked in on me during the shot. Of course, she didn’t know and she said what are you doing.. I said getting dressed, And like a smart ass, she said “is that needle in your ass all that you are wearing”
 
Last edited:
One time a few months ago I was late for work and rushing my ass off. It was injection day so I drew up the test and shot it in my glute. Right after I shot it I realized that I didn't push the air out of the syringe before I shot it, so I ended up shooting almost a cc of air in... I was fine though, hardly even hurt...
 
Top Bottom