Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post what you mix your flax oil in

1fast400 said:
I have to ask, are you all a bunch of women? I've never heard so much bitching before. If it works, it doesn't matter what it taste like. I take 3 tablespoons a day. Quit being such wimps.
LOL! Hey nice to see you here Fast! Regarding flax - - whatever flips your griddle bro! I'll still take mine in a shake.

I agree with Anthrax, Mix your Flax in Tuna and your probably wont even taste it. I mix up to one tbsp in my normal tuna mix and it tastes great :p

i think it is the worst tasting stuff too and there is no way i will mix it with any food b/c i will taste it in the food, what i do which works great is plug my nose, put the tbsp in my mouth, put some water and swallow, you dont taste it cuz ur nose is plugged and cuz the water washes it down, and b4 u un plug your nose have a little pinch of pb, you will taste the pb when you unplug, haha !

Hydrolyzed protein is the foulest tasting stuff ever. Im going to try what 110% said. Flax oil is ice cream compared to that stuff.

Top Bottom