Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Show Binging and gaining too much weight

Hi all!
I am in the same boat and am so unbelievably frustrated! I am at a higher weight than I have ever been, and I tell myself every week that I will diet down to my starting weight. I do great for 2 days then go crazy, like most of you, on foods that I normally would not eat. Has anyone had success in getting off this horrible roller coaster? I need hope, because as of right now, I have none.

Welcome to EF

Did you post in this thread because you're referring to post contest? If so, great. If not, next time please create your own thread. It's a lot easier for us to give you advice when you start something new and not hijack an old thread

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I did post here because of post contest, but I could create my own thread if that is best? I am not too familiar how forums work (I usually just read them, instead of contributing).

Thank you!

Yeah, why not...just make your own thread and ill check it as soon as I see it. That way the thread can be all about you

Top Bottom