Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post hysterectomy recovery period?

adairs1kitty

Hey ladies. I got questions and concerns! I just found out I need to have a partial (uterus only) hysterectomy and a bladder sling (kinda embarrassing but beats peeing during deadlifts I guess). Anyways, I'm only 37 and lift heavy 7 days a week sometimes two a days. I go in the end of July for the surgery and they told me no lifting for 6weeks! This is gunna be soooooo hard and miserable! I guess my huge concerns are the obvious "lose all my gains, bro!" And that what I have will go soft...I'm 165, 5'8", 18%bf, if I get soft I'm afraid I'm gunna look so terrible! I know I shouldn't think that way but I do! I've worked so hard! I guess I just want to hear if anyone else has gone thru this and how their recovery was?! Please....just a little boost to ease my worries! Thanks in advance!

Deep breath you will be fine...... Positive vibes coming to you! I can't speak from personal experience but I can say that I've had several of my co workers in the fitness industry go through it and they come out fine - they don't loose their gains 😎..... It comes back via muscle memory 💪👍. Many hugs and hang in there 😘

Top Bottom