Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Competition Cycle Planning. Help a brotha out!

Toogood

So heres my deal..

Stats: 5'8
Stage Weight 165
Off season weight: +-190
Cycle Experience: I did one cycle a little over 2 years ago of just 250mg of test E for 10 weeks.

I just competed in my first bodybuilding show which was a natural show in which I placed 1st in the open division.

My next show I plan on doing is in about 11 months and it is a NON TESTED show. This is for sure the route I want to go and I just want your input on what you guys think I should run and how many cycles between now and then.

I think I am going to start out with 250mg a week of test E and thats it.

Questions
Should I add anything else to the test E or keep it basic?

I have Liquid Aroma, post cycle, unleashed, HCGenerate and formastanzol on hand as well. All one bottle apiece

I have some clomid left from the first cycle, would it still be good to use that as well?

If anyone would be willing to help me set up the perfect Off Season Contest prep as far as cycles go, that would be fantastic! Im Looking to put on clean weight, Definitely going to stay in the 8-12 BF % range. More than likely on the upper end of that.

A little Primo wouldn't hurt and some masteron for the last few weeks before the show to harden up. N2GUARD while on and Protein Factory POST CYCLE afterward. A little dbol kickstart is always nice. Other than that, it's training and especially diet that will make the biggest difference. Enjoy.

I would run Primo or Mast like Nelson said, i also like Proviron as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom