Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible protein makes you smell?

Can taking protein make you smell more? My brother is19, and he has been using protein supplements for several months now.Now he smells quite a lot, and his feet smell very strongly too. Thisdid not happen before. I think it is because of the protein he istaking – can that be possible?

Protein shakes can make you fart more, especially the ones that are made mainly with whey concentrate, which has lactose in it. With an Isolate there will be considerably less farting.

However, there is no way in which protein can make your feet smell. Given his age, it is most probably about the hormonal changes he is going through, which is natural. His only option is to shower more frequently, and use some additional higyene means.

Sounds to me like a hygiene issue. I would approach him about the subject. If you think he stinks, chances are so do his friends.

Nothing is worse then a guy who stinks.

Men who are 18-23 need to be meticulous with their hygiene. Have him start showering in the morning, after his workout and before bed each day and I promise that he will no longer stink.

Protein is just food man. Do you smell bad after eating chicken? Tell him to clean his shit up and take better care of himself if he wants to get laid.

Top Bottom