Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

possible gyno

captainb0601

a little background on me:

did an anavar only cycle a year ago and also ran another 6 week cycle 50mg per day from end of Jan- mid March. ran hcgenerate and forma stanzol throughout. Did a 2 week cycle of clomid along with unleashed/post cycle for 4 weeks. Haven't ran anything for the past few weeks. Noticed a little pain in my right nipple 4 days ago while working out. Upon examination my nipple was incredibly soft and sensative with a little bump of hardness to the right of my nipple. I was planning on running needto's gyno reversal program (for natural gyno) anyways and was actually getting my hormone panel done tomorrow. Since noticing it I have been using Forma stanzol and Post cycle since Friday of last week and the pain has gone away but the bump and soft nipple remains. If anybody can please let me know if this sounds like gyno and not something more serious, id appreciate it. I did the same PCT last time around with no problems so I am a little concerned

Top Bottom