Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

poll:winstrol, anavar, dbol

winny only, dbol only, anavar only

• winny only

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • anavar anly

Votes: 68 61.8%
  • dbol only

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way lawnsaver is getting 10mg ** anavar tested..
lab report should be ready within couple of days I guess..
I wish he comes up with good results and we may get anavar cheap..

anavar baby.......but i haven't tried the others
1skullcoolgif.gif
talk is cheap

in order:
1. Anavar
2.Winstrol
3. D-bol

I have tried winny and anavar and loved both. I have NOT however used them both alone. But from hearsay on this board and friends that have used anavar alone, I would say go with the anavar.

Definately stay away from d-bol only!!!!!

B-10

Orange ones got me speaking Chinese

The orange 40's (taking one half, two times a day; 40 ed)are doing good by me. Don't knock them till you've tried em yourself.

On anavar only and my weight has been going up, even as I've been running 4 to 5 miles 4 times a week. my muscles are looking harder and I look leaner, and I'm only three weeks in. I planned on five more.

I will add anavar to any cycle I do from here on out (looking to do a test/fina/anavar cycle in the fall).

i say use all of the above, that's what i'm doing right now... but I'd have to say if it comes down to what ive read on the boards, then anavar takes it...

If only using one compound, I agree that anavar is the best choice...winny is great, but I think it works best as part of a multiple compound stack...Dbol will blow you up quick, but you probably won't retain much when you come off...As an added dividend, anavar is the easiest of the three on your body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom