Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

poll:winstrol, anavar, dbol

winny only, dbol only, anavar only

• winny only

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • anavar anly

Votes: 68 61.8%
  • dbol only

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carpin00

If you could do one of these at 50 mgs a day, which one would you do? Note: this would only be 1 gear only cycle... no test, deca, etc...

I would have to say it would be Anavar, from the results on this board alone, you gain size and at the same time lose BF(even around the abdominals). can't really beat that.

M56M

anavar for sure.. i know legit ones(Ttokkyo,SPA) are pretty expensive but results are impressive.
I also think if you find the right one 40mg ED is not needed you may get great results with 20mg ED..
i derived this assumption, after reading the posts of our buddies who have completed cycles with **`s anavar..they all thougt they were taking 40mg ED..but i don`t think they were getting more than 15mg .. results were still pretty good though.

togi said:
anavar for sure.. i know legit ones(Ttokkyo,SPA) are pretty expensive but results are impressive.
I also think if you find the right one 40mg ED is not needed you may get great results with 20mg ED..
i derived this assumption, after reading the posts of our buddies who have completed cycles with **`s anavar..they all thougt they were taking 40mg ED..but i don`t think they were getting more than 15mg .. results were still pretty good though.

The chinaman's anavar has been tested at 11mg per "10mg tab".

The chinaman's anavar has been tested at 11mg per "10mg tab".

they are claimed to be 11.2 mg actually ..
i would suggest you to read the thread named "10mg Anavar test results"..
i`m skeptical about it..in the beginning everything looks perfect with **`s stuff..but things are changing when you go further. here is a quote from this thread..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
Your Source had them tested, the guy who is selling them to you, the guy who profits, albeit indirectly, from a good report....
just some thoughts
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very true... The fact that it is taking a week to see the report is starting to make me wonder if he was bullshitting me. When I get it... I WILL DEFINITELY POST IT!

but there was no post regarding this report..
i don`t know guys.. what do u think.. MODS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom