Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pocket Size Training Log

Pocket_size

Time to log my efforts... in future will be adding cycle and diet to this log but for now will simply be training, strenth and size gains.

Stats:

Age - 28
Height - 184cm ( 6Ft )
Weight - 94Kg ( 206Lbs )
BF - 12 %

1RM:

Squat - 205Kg ( 451Lbs )
Flat Bench - 150Kg ( 330Lbs )
Deadlift - 190Kg ( 418Lbs )

Today was leg day.

Banged out a new PB 1RM for squats. Yeah buddy! After warm up and gradual increase of weight and decrease of reps I was standing in front of 441Lb rack. Approached the bar, took the weight and dropped for 1 rep. Almost thought I was gunna make it. Dropped super low in my mind there was NO WAY I wasnt going to re-rack this weight.

End of training have two disticnt veins popping from right tear drop.

Feeling strong, feeeling pumped.

Time to log my efforts... in future will be adding cycle and diet to this log but for now will simply be training, strenth and size gains.

Stats:

Age - 28
Height - 184cm ( 6Ft )
Weight - 94Kg ( 206Lbs )
BF - 12 %

1RM:

Squat - 205Kg ( 451Lbs )
Flat Bench - 150Kg ( 330Lbs )
Deadlift - 190Kg ( 418Lbs )

Nice! We have the same stats pretty much. So it will be nice to follow and see progress

Today was going to be chest n tris... but yesterday was my 19th straight day and my arms, especially forarms are fatigued n sore as a mofo... might have to have couple days off and start fresh...

Did measurements on my bis the other day and just now. They are as follows;

Flexed post workout: 17.5inch
Unflexed rested: 15inches

I prob havent worked my biceps as much as other body parts in the past but they measure quite even so cant conplain about that...

Starting to add a couple extra sets a week at the end of say shoulder training to push it a bit more...

BOOM!!! Chest day...

Arms felt great today, even after lifting conveyor belt gaurds around all day so straight back into the weights tonight...

After a good warming of the shoulders jumped straight into Inclined DB Press working my way up to 50Kg DBz... Couldnt even get em up last week...

Training went as follows;

Inclined DB
2 x 15 - 20Kg
1 x 10 - 30kg
1 x 10 - 40kg
1 x 8 - 45kg
D/S 8 x 50Kg, 10 x 30Kg, 10 x 20Kg

Decline Bench
D/S 3 x 10 - 120Kg, 3 x 10 - 60Kg

Flat Bench
1 x 10 - 110Kg
1 x 8 - 110kg
D/S 2 x 3 - 140kg, 2 x 8 - 80kg

Flat DB Flys
2 x 10 - 25Kg
2 x 10 - 15Kg Super slow

Finished up with stretches to upper and lower pec.

Pretty stoked with tonights work out. Drop sets have really been working for me lately, getting insane pumps. Have been drinking 2 Litres of water plus DY NOXpump prior to workout making my muscles feel really full.

So tonight total of 226 reps for the session. Next chest day Im aiming for 250 reps.

Top Bottom