Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLZ give me your input on my cycle Bro's

jumpmaster82

Most of you guys wont remember who I am, but I used to be an "Elite Mentor" on this board way back in 2007-2009. Since then I haven't really posted much of any thing. Needto will remember me, but maybe not a lot of other guys. Anyway, I am by NO means a novice, I have ran between 15-25 cycles over the years. I have been in a rut for the last 2 and a half years, bad marriage, SUPER busy with advancing in my career, and have not worked out until 2 months ago. I got rid of my wife and am not obsessing as much about my career at the moment, so that I can re-focus on my health and the gear that comes along with it. This is what I am running.
Have been on since june 1st ;
HGH - 4 IU's a day mon-fri / 2 in AM and 2 right before bed. Am planning on staying on growth for a year or 2.
Test E - 750 MG a week ; weeks 1-12
Tren E - 400 MG a week ; Weeks 1-12
My stats: 6'1, 220 lbs, big arms and legs but over the last 2 and a half years I have acquired a little gut, which drives me crazy when I look at my pics from 3 years ago and see my damn shredded 8 pack.

My goals aren't to be huge like I was at 1 time, and most of my adult life for that matter ( 6'1 243 with 7& body fat )
All I want to do is lose this nasty gut of course, and also put on some lean muscle. I was thinking about adding some clen to get rid of some of this gut but am not sure.
Please guys give me any and all input that you have, its been a very long time, but im back on EF, and I'm gona stick around for a little while and get to know some of the new guys.

Welcome back.

I've never messed around with clen, but albuterol aicar and GW combo works wonders to shed fat. Use those on top of what you are running currently and you should more or less get back to where you were. What is your current bf%?

Probably not a bad idea to add in some var as a finisher, and I would highly recommend some GW as well to help,with fat loss. I'm not the biggest fan of Clen, but Albuterol works well. Welcome back to EF

I agree. I'll take cardarine GW over clen any day

I agree. I'll take cardarine GW over clen any day

There's no comparison... Gw dominates in every way... Not only is gw going to melt fat but it is going to mitigate the sides from tren as well as provide endurance and performance enhancement that will maximize your cycle and allow you to have output you never though possible... it is the ultimate performance enhancer... www.sarms1.com has the purest form you will find...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are a vet so I won't even bother commenting on your AAS cycle as you know your body well enough by now.

For fat loss
Clen for some reason gets me winded very easily, I don't even know how people do cardio on that shit. I feel like a 300 pound shamu wearing an oxygen deprivation mask every time I stand up and walk.

GW on the other hand combined with vars have been nothing short of miraculous. Especially the GW will help you out with Tren and endurance problems, meaning you can focus more on cardio. In the last 3 weeks since I have incorporated anavar @50mg and GW@20mg I have dropped 1 and a 1/2 inch of my waist. I did up the cardio a little but nothing drastic that would alone justify this level of fat loss. Go with it as a finisher from week 6-12 and you will really clean up your gains bro.

Out of curiosity, and please don't post doses or injection times... Are you using Slin??? Just a simple yes or no... Also, look into GW or other sarms for fat loss. Since you are running GH, I would opt for T3, over Clen... Clen is going to suppress your t3 levels. Throw Tren in on top of that... Appetite suppression...

I would run your GH when waking, and postworkout when your body is craving the shuttled nutrients, insulin spike, and IGF...

When you sleep your b nosy is going to create it's biggest concentrated pulse of GH, when you reach deep REM... so allowing your body to take a advantage of torsos natural GH pulse will only benefit you more...

T3- 25mcg daily and ramping the dose to 37.5 couple days, the 50mcg, couple days and then pyramid back down will help keep your thyroid functioning well...
Pm me if you have any questions.

Cheers
Johnny D
Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

HGH is known for surpressing your natural T3 output... Tren is also known for killing appetite, so keeping the dose between 12.5-25mcg daily will put him at the normal range and be safe...

HGH is known for surpressing your natural T3 output... Tren is also known for killing appetite, so keeping the dose between 12.5-25mcg daily will put him at the normal range and be safe...

Typically, people who use GH supplement with T4, not T3.

Top Bottom