Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah! I forgot to point that out.

There were a ton of KFC's there. We started to go by one just to see what they served. They weren't the stand-alone stores either. These were integrated into the first floors of fairly large office buildings.

You don't see McDonald's there though. But the Beijing airport has a Kenny Roger's chicken joint in it. That was just frigging weird.

I had a marathon negotiation meeting in China one time and KFC was what they served for dinner - about 9 pm. It was outstanding.

mapa-penes_MUJIMA20110321_0020_1.jpg

^^^ this explains why pick3 calls going home with an Asian guy "taking the night off"...

plunks, I feel like you should have expected this, that eventually some nagging and demands will start happening after the honeymoon phase.
IDK, maybe you should've contemplated your options more before you consummated the relationship with pick by stepping into Cutters. But i see you were too consumed with new love to even consider an annulment. Anywho, i wish you two the best!

plunks, I feel like you should have expected this, that eventually some nagging and demands will start happening after the honeymoon phase.
IDK, maybe you should've contemplated your options more before you consummated the relationship with pick by stepping into Cutters. But i see you were too consumed with new love to even consider an annulment. Anywho, i wish you two the best!

Lies!!!

I'm str9.6 whereas pick3 has tossed more salads than Paula Deen.

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom