Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
long as they know when it's time to fix a ngr a sammich and bring him some rice wine

just sayin'

They would, but their sammich would be like a soft wrap with tiny strips of meat that was at least 50% gristle and cartilage strips.

I spent time with our guide. She gave us great insight into China. Here's what funny: She's probably in her low 30's

Scam artists targeting tourists are also common in popular tourist sites. A common scam involves younger Chinese “English students,” often women, who offer to show you around and then invite you to join them for tea at a nearby restaurant. When the bill comes, they leave, and the restaurant owners, usually very large men, force you to pay an exorbitant bill before you are allowed to leave the premises.

China

bump for more pics of China

this time to include the peeps

I'll have some more soon. I have to wait for the "official" pics. Right now all I've posted are some camera phone pics and one that was emailed to me in advance.

Are you trying to paint the pictures from memory :confused:

I believe the guy who took them has to send me a flashdrive.

I sure hope you're not gonna do something unseemly with my pictures, like use them for your sechsual misadventures.

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom