Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post my China pics when I get home!!

That is weird, I saw McDonald's there??? Maybe it was Taiwan though, not China. I went Dallas -> layover Chicago -> layover Tokyo -> then spent time in Taipei, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Shanghai.

Also, were you really not attacked by hookers on the street every time you left your hotel? We could not get away from all the hooks!! They all wanted $50, from the fat ones all the way to the hot asians, and they wanted to double up or triple they didn't care it would've been just a crazy orgy for some guy if he wanted. But you are right we did not see a single strip club the whole time, which was hilarious considering half of the women walking the streets were hookers!

I will post my China pics when I get home!!

That is weird, I saw McDonald's there??? Maybe it was Taiwan though, not China. I went Dallas -> layover Chicago -> layover Tokyo -> then spent time in Taipei, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Shanghai.

Also, were you really not attacked by hookers on the street every time you left your hotel? We could not get away from all the hooks!! They all wanted $50, from the fat ones all the way to the hot asians, and they wanted to double up or triple they didn't care it would've been just a crazy orgy for some guy if he wanted. But you are right we did not see a single strip club the whole time, which was hilarious considering half of the women walking the streets were hookers!

A foursome with hawt asians for 150 bucks?!?! DAAAAAAMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom