Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plez read, need help/advice

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Hi all, I think my previous post is being ignored, so I'll post another one with a more attention getter topic.
Anyway, I've started to lift weights. I'm 15, 115 pounds, 5 foot 7.5 inches, and have 1% body fat. Looking to add weight/muscle mass. Some people say work out 6 days a week, others have said 3, I don't know what to do. Secoundly, what about these supplements? They worth spending mucha money on? Anyway, if somone could recommend a good sheduel, I'd be willing to try it for a few weeks. Thanks for reading.
Devon

Devon1299 said:

Anyway, I've started to lift weights. I'm 15, 115 pounds, 5 foot 7.5 inches, and have 1% body fat.
1%??????? Are you typing this from a coffin? Please tell me this is a typo?

Nope, I'm at a 1% body fat right now. I'm healthy too.. I run cross country and track.. no room for fat

:rolleyes:

how are you measuring your bf? is someone doing it with calipers? are they competent?

not a flame and i dont want to get hung up on 1% but the body doesnt function with such low levels....not for a consistent period of time.

They measured my body fat when I went to this center for health and fitness. Was some sort of a thing they wrapped around my arm, kinda like a blood pressure tester. Then I stood on this scale like thing. Either way, they said I was about 1%. Anyway, can we get back onto subject? hehehe I don't wanna sound demanding.

Fat cusions your brain. With that low of a body fat percentage I would say that you are in serious risk damageing your brain and nervous system and you were problably unconcious or in a coma when you posted this thread.

With that low a body fat percentage I would think that your body is in a highy catabolic state and any gains in muscle mass that you make (if any) will quickly be matobolized by your body.

Start eating, Allot. If you run track then you are pretty fit but you still need to balance you weight training with your running.

Start out with a three day a week routine with plenty of time for muscle recovery. Ie. Train legs on Friday and don't run at all on the weekend.

Monday
Chest/Tris
Tuesday
Run
Wednesday
Back/Bis
Thurday
Run
Friday
Legs/shoulders
Sat
Off
Sun
Run if you feel you need to to stay competative

Ease into it. Train smart. Be patient. Your fifteen, your should gain easily. You can't make it happen any sooner than your body will let you.

Stay away from Pro-Hormones, Juice or anything that claims to UP your test production. You will be throwing your money away.

To gain muscle.

Train heavy and Eat, Eat, Eat.......

I would double check that BF%. How did you get that number?

35andfeel19 is absolutely right. Eat lots of food in general, protein especially. Train 3 times a week, no more than 4. Rest a lot! Sleep more! You will grow. Cut back on the running if you can and want to. If you can't stop running....eat even more to hedge against the catabolic nature of it. And there's no way you're 1% bf. ;)

Good luck Devon. :cool:

I ate 11 eggs since Sunday

I downed 11 eggs since Sunday. Some with breakfast, others for a snak. Then my mom said that doing such an action was probably not a good idea. Opinions? Should I be eating X amount of eggs?

Top Bottom