Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please translate this vitamina from mexico

triguy

name: bedoyecta tri

contents:

formula: cada jeringa contiene:
hidroxocobalamina
clorhidrato de tiamina
clorhidrato de piridoxina

gracias amigos! :)

triguy
Bedoyecta its a mixture of vitamins of the complex B
Whose concentrations are bigger to the habitual ones, (meganeubion, etc)
Its a good product and you can administer it inter daily single 3 injections

you are welcome in this forum

Re: thanx doc

triguy said:
could tell me what exactly the vitamins are? 10,000 sounds alot!

its just the B-complex in really insane concentrations bro, you know, all the B vitamins(b1, b2, b12 etc, etc) heard of them right?

If I take that shit I get some incredible acne since its concentrations are way too high. I think youll piss out most of it though since the body cant use that much vitamin unless your in a deficiency.

BEDOYECTA:

Novapharm lab.

comp.:
Vit. B12: 10.000 mcgr
Vit. B6: 50 mg
vIT. b1: 100 mg

Indications:
NeuroAnalgesic , Polineuropathias of nutritional origin, toxics, diabetics, traumatics. Alcoholics, neuralgias, mialgias, lumbar and sciatic pain, cervico brachialgias, radicular compressions .

In my opinion it is a good complement, in states of hiper training, during cycles of steroids, the acne, the color of the urine, etc., its possibly in a small populational group (sorry for you ironbarbarian), its also good stimulant of the appetite.

I have a better opinion..

Bro, I prefer a "combo" of B complex from Modern research, and Maxibol (cobamamide), Maxibol is the active cofactor of the vitamine B12.

I think that exists this generic version of Maxibol and is a lot cheaper, Definitely I prefer tis B stack over the Bedoyecta becasue the last smells like shit and It doesn´t work as well as a lot people thought.

And most important, I would rather save my ass for another injection, you know, another magic B complex or my Kyno...

Hope this help.

GT302

P.D.

Opiniones interesantes las tuyas Muscle Doc, ¿de donde eres bro?

GT302

i come frome, Caracas - Venezuela

y estamos a tus órdenes por estos lados...
de donde eres tu?

Sè que el Bedoyecta dà un CHINGO de energìa casi enseguida sin ser anabòlico. Yo lo he usado inyectado y arde como SU PUTA MADRE!!! Pero ganas energìa (pero a què costo?) dolor? Prefiero la nueva version en pildòras de Bedoyecta. Màs aùn asì si tienes seguro social en Mèxico o un amigo del IMSS o ISSSTE ahì las tienes casi gratis o gratis!!!:) Incremetas tu energìa CABRÒN y tu apetito tambièn!!!

Top Bottom