Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please let me know if this is right.

econanalyst

Hi,
I want to bulk up, I just started using creatine 3 weeks ago. I am gonna be going on N Large II
by Prolab within the next few days as well . here is what my meals are going to be through the
week.

breakfast - 7am
n large shake - 9:45am
lunch- 12:30pm
pack of soda crackers - 2:45pm
workout 5:30pm
creatine - 7pm
shake - 7:10pm
supper - 9:30pm
shake before I go to bed (10:30)
does this sound good? Whats the max # of shakes I should take in a day? Should I cut down on
shakes? Please lemme know if my schedule is efficient.

Dude, what time do you go to bed??? Make sure you're getting enough shut-eye for one thing.

You're planning to eat dinner @ 9:30PM, then take a shake before sleeping? I could see that if you're hitting the sack between 12-2AM, but not before then.

I'd either move your dinner time up by 1/2-1 hour or taking that shake between your lunch & workout. All you have in there is a pack of soda crackers! You need more food for fuel before hitting the gym. I'd at least move the nighttime shake to 1-1 1/2 hours before training (or eat a small meal in stead) and replacing that night shake with some ZMA.

get some regular protein eas's simply whey is on sale it has 80 serving lol 2 weeks worth for me. go ahead and drink all your weight gainer oh yeah your inlarge is what 30 bucks and my simply whey i get is 30 you get 11 servings and me 80 lol:p try the deit below to gain weight.
carbs 1000
protein 2 grams per pounda body weight
fat 20 healthly grams
eat allota pastas and bread along with high protein foods youl get bigger. oh yeah potatoes are loaded with carbs:fro:

Top Bottom