Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Please join me

theoak01 said:
down with love...up with group sex



I agree all holidays are way too commercialized ...everybody just wants you spend money ..and they have them spaced out just enough so you can almost recover from one before the next one hits



if a girl must have flowers, candy and all the other crap then I might not need her

besides valentines day is the best day there is to hook up for some down and dirty SEX
 
Why don't you go in my place tonight bro. I feel like spending the night alone. This is why I'm afraid of any type of committment.
 
jafo said:
I agree all holidays are way too commercialized ...everybody just wants you spend money ..and they have them spaced out just enough so you can almost recover from one before the next one hits



if girl must have flowers, candy and all the other crap them I might not need her

besides valentines day is the best day there is to hook up for some down and dirty SEX


damn you buggers are cheap,Im not anti buying girls stuff,Im anti love here people,ther4e is a difference
 
biteme said:
Why don't you go in my place tonight bro. I feel like spending the night alone. This is why I'm afraid of any type of committment.


lol an older woman eh? id go but i wouldnt know what to do with her lol
 
theoak01 said:
damn you buggers are cheap,Im not anti buying girls stuff,Im anti love here people,ther4e is a difference



its not about spending money ...I just dont like it when it is expected
 
StickFigure said:
Bro, I was workin' my mojo to get you two hooked up, and you go and drop the ball on the 1 yard line??

No respect I tell ya. :rolleyes:


lol I told ya man I got no game


jafo,I understand Im just busting ur nuts
 
theoak01 said:
lol I told ya man I got no game


jafo,I understand Im just busting ur nuts

OK damnit! I guess i gotta go back to work on this. I'll let you know when I'm gonna make the handoff. BE READY THIS TIME!! :evil:
 
StickFigure said:
OK damnit! I guess i gotta go back to work on this. I'll let you know when I'm gonna make the handoff. BE READY THIS TIME!! :evil:


lol I think we scared her away anyways,she hasnt been around lately,unless im blind

jafo,its what i do
 
theoak01 said:
lol I think we scared her away anyways,she hasnt been around lately,unless im blind

jafo,its what i do

Bro, I said I retired from flirting, I didn't say I dropped contact. She PM's me all the time. Don't worry, Stick Woolery has it all covered.

I'll be back in 2 and 2. :chomp:
 
StickFigure said:
Bro, I said I retired from flirting, I didn't say I dropped contact. She PM's me all the time. Don't worry, Stick Woolery has it all covered.

I'll be back in 2 and 2. :chomp:


lol thanks playa
 
being anti Valentiens day is one of my requirements

SoreArms said:
Wanted:

Female

Attractive and cool looking, not a trendy whore. Must be sexually liberated, like art, sushi, non-commercial rock and roll, independent films and have an eccentric and eclectic taste for life. Must not care about the Grammys, the Oscars, the Tonies, Valentines day, monthaverseries and to some degree anniversaries, birthdays are optional.

During the weekdays you may come over at night, after I get home from the gym, only for sexual purposes. After any sexual deeds are finished, you will go home. You will not whine or complain if I don't call through out the day, or even for several days at a time. There will be no contact when you are on your period, unless I want some head, or when you are sick.

On the weekends, we will go out to shows, dinners, cool bars, galleries, museums and other things of the sort. You may spend the night on weekends, but you must be a good spooner and not a snorer. Sheet hogging will get you dutch ovened.

During baseball season I will often go to Dodgers games, during basketball season I will go to several Lakers games, and you will not always get to come. I will often go out with my buddies and get drunk, you may do what you want during that time. Don't interrogate me about my night and I won't interrogate you.

At no time will you ever wear an all pink outfit, or anything "fuzzy". Must not be afraid to burp, but you will never fart. You will probably not meet my parents because I don't want to meet yours. We will only double date with another couple if they meet the same criteria above.

All interested please send me a message with your qualifications.
 
Fucking hate the holiday. First of all, it's evil to try to make people who are single feel guilty about it. Secondly, it's just another bullshit piece of manipulation to separate us from our money when everyone's just getting over Christmas ... but the number one reason I hate Valentine's Day?

I thought it was cute to marry my first husband on Valentine's day, screwed the holiday for me permanently ...

Consolation ... fucked it up pretty good for him, too :qt:
 
MuscleMom said:
Fucking hate the holiday. First of all, it's evil to try to make people who are single feel guilty about it. Secondly, it's just another bullshit piece of manipulation to separate us from our money when everyone's just getting over Christmas ... but the number one reason I hate Valentine's Day?

I thought it was cute to marry my first husband on Valentine's day, screwed the holiday for me permanently ...

Consolation ... fucked it up pretty good for him, too :qt:
LOL
 
MuscleMom said:
Fucking hate the holiday. First of all, it's evil to try to make people who are single feel guilty about it. Secondly, it's just another bullshit piece of manipulation to separate us from our money when everyone's just getting over Christmas ... but the number one reason I hate Valentine's Day?

I thought it was cute to marry my first husband on Valentine's day, screwed the holiday for me permanently ...

Consolation ... fucked it up pretty good for him, too :qt:

Is there such thing as a Valentines Grinch?? If so, I'm pretty sure your it! :worried:
 
nothing wrong with valentines imo....as long as he buys me things or takes me shopping!!!!!!
 
StickFigure said:
Is there such thing as a Valentines Grinch?? If so, I'm pretty sure your it! :worried:
It is a sweet holiday when you're young and in love ...

... but oh, man, when you're young and freshly dumped (or never been in love or loved) it's like a whole day of getting your nose rubbed in it :worried:

And like any other good holiday it got tarted up and commercialized out ... a nice little box of chocolates and a cute card turned into a BIG box of chocolates and a balloon bouquet which turned into a BIG box of chocolates and a balloon bouquet PLUS 2 dozen roses which turned into a BIG box of chocolates PLUS 2 dozen roses and a balloon bouquet PLUS being picked up in a Limo to be taken to a sumptous dinner out to then end up in a 4 star hotel suite ...

... when the little box of chocolates and cute card got the girl's panties off just as easily ... ;)
 
Sorry, I can't join the St. Valentine's lynching mob. I already bought my hubby a nice leather coat that I originally wanted to get for him for Christmas, but was short on cash, so I had to wait until now to get it. It's nice! He likes superman, so I got him a black leather coat with the superman symbol pressed into the leather on the back of the coat, and "man of steel" pressed into one of the sleeves. It's totally black, not different colors; that's what I liked about it. It's not obnoxious. ANYHOO! sorry to disappoint. I'll be busy getting laid for remembering he wanted that coat on 2-14.
 
I support all that you are for and what not, but I can't participate in this uprising. I'm planning on having an all nighter ;-)

Whiskey
 
MuscleMom said:
It is a sweet holiday when you're young and in love ...

... but oh, man, when you're young and freshly dumped (or never been in love or loved) it's like a whole day of getting your nose rubbed in it :worried:

And like any other good holiday it got tarted up and commercialized out ... a nice little box of chocolates and a cute card turned into a BIG box of chocolates and a balloon bouquet which turned into a BIG box of chocolates and a balloon bouquet PLUS 2 dozen roses which turned into a BIG box of chocolates PLUS 2 dozen roses and a balloon bouquet PLUS being picked up in a Limo to be taken to a sumptous dinner out to then end up in a 4 star hotel suite ...

... when the little box of chocolates and cute card got the girl's panties off just as easily ... ;)

Yeah, your definately the one.
 
StickFigure said:
Bro, I said I retired from flirting, I didn't say I dropped contact. She PM's me all the time. Don't worry, Stick Woolery has it all covered.

I'll be back in 2 and 2. :chomp:
if u dont shut ur fuckin mouth i will kill u
 
StickFigure said:
Is that the best you got you pansy ass little woman?? Having a baby turned you SOFT!!! pfffffft! :rolleyes:
ill fukin chop ur head off and use ur skin for ur ugly face as a mask
 
Wootoom said:
ill fukin chop ur head off and use ur skin for ur ugly face as a mask

my little girl hits harder than that.

I'm gonna cut out your eyes and use them as transplants for the balls that Daisy took from you. Then I'm gonna cut out your tongue and use it to wipe the blood off the floor from when I reach in to the middle of your back and rip your spine out and beat you to a bloody pulp with it!
 
MuscleMom said:
Fucking hate the holiday. First of all, it's evil to try to make people who are single feel guilty about it. Secondly, it's just another bullshit piece of manipulation to separate us from our money when everyone's just getting over Christmas ... but the number one reason I hate Valentine's Day?

I thought it was cute to marry my first husband on Valentine's day, screwed the holiday for me permanently ...

Consolation ... fucked it up pretty good for him, too :qt:



I just fell in luv with you
 
MuscleMom said:
It is a sweet holiday when you're young and in love ...

... but oh, man, when you're young and freshly dumped (or never been in love or loved) it's like a whole day of getting your nose rubbed in it :worried:

And like any other good holiday it got tarted up and commercialized out ... a nice little box of chocolates and a cute card turned into a BIG box of chocolates and a balloon bouquet which turned into a BIG box of chocolates and a balloon bouquet PLUS 2 dozen roses which turned into a BIG box of chocolates PLUS 2 dozen roses and a balloon bouquet PLUS being picked up in a Limo to be taken to a sumptous dinner out to then end up in a 4 star hotel suite ...

... when the little box of chocolates and cute card got the girl's panties off just as easily ... ;)


2 times
 
My daughter's b-day is on valentine's day. She's the greatest thing that ever happened to me despite how angry and disappointed she makes me at times. I hope she knows how much I love her.
 
biteme said:
My daughter's b-day is on valentine's day. She's the greatest thing that ever happened to me despite how angry and disappointed she makes me at times. I hope she knows how much I love her.

If she doesn't right now, she definately will some day bro! You seem like a good father.
 
StickFigure said:
If she doesn't right now, she definately will some day bro! You seem like a good father.

Thanks man. Her stepfather is finding that out right now. I'd die for her without even thinking about it.
 
He's in a world of shit right now. She knows, I can tell that she does. That i'll spend my last breath to protect her.
 
biteme said:
He's in a world of shit right now. She knows, I can tell that she does. That i'll spend my last breath to protect her.

I know what you mean. I'd do anything to protect my kids!!
 
I'm actually very insulted oak that you didn't call me out for this thread. I can't remember the last time I had a girl on V day. Maybe like 9 years ago, wow I just realized 2 things. How much money I saved and how much sex I haven't had! Anyway count me in, I'm the pro here.
 
sfmonster said:
I'm actually very insulted oak that you didn't call me out for this thread. I can't remember the last time I had a girl on V day. Maybe like 9 years ago, wow I just realized 2 things. How much money I saved and how much sex I haven't had! Anyway count me in, I'm the pro here.

If this would have been timed a little different, I could have been the Grand Poobah of the parade! lol!
 
StickFigure said:
my little girl hits harder than that.

I'm gonna cut out your eyes and use them as transplants for the balls that Daisy took from you. Then I'm gonna cut out your tongue and use it to wipe the blood off the floor from when I reach in to the middle of your back and rip your spine out and beat you to a bloody pulp with it!
stop with the !!!!!!!!! do u think that makes u more tough. i think it maes u more soft
 
hotzie said:
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im real strong
I think the question marks mean that you're not sure whether or not you're strong enough..................!!(I'm strong) ??(maybe not) !!(I'm strong)
??(maybe not) Get it....?
 
victoria978 said:
I think the question marks mean that you're not sure whether or not you're strong enough..................!!(I'm strong) ??(maybe not) !!(I'm strong)
??(maybe not) Get it....?

I think the image of the 90 year old nursing resident worked. I have no desire for sex right now.
 
biteme said:
I think the image of the 90 year old nursing resident worked. I have no desire for sex right now.
yay for me! Personally, it makes me want to puke! It really happened. Sorry I had to do that to ya. I was saving Mr. Winky from some more rub-burn, though. :heart:
 
theoak01 said:
In being Anti valentines day.

come on you miserable fucks join me and denounce valentines day.


down with love


There is no such day, February 14th is only my father's birthday and nothing more to me.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
victoria978 said:
yay for me! Personally, it makes me want to puke! It really happened. Sorry I had to do that to ya. I was saving Mr. Winky from some more rub-burn, though. :heart:

I don't think he wants to be bothered tonight. I have a habit of putting my hand down there when I'm on the computer. I usually at least have a semi. He's in hibernation now. ;)
 
biteme said:
I don't think he wants to be bothered tonight. I have a habit of putting my hand down there when I'm on the computer. I usually at least have a semi. He's in hibernation now. ;)


:lmao:
 
biteme said:
I don't think he wants to be bothered tonight. I have a habit of putting my hand down there when I'm on the computer. I usually at least have a semi. He's in hibernation now. ;)
You probably wore the little guy out. Poor thing..... It's fatigued to the point of total exhaustion! He's collapsed! Go get that girl you just dumped, mini-biteme needs mouth to head resusitation! Hahaha!
 
victoria978 said:
You probably wore the little guy out. Poor thing..... It's fatigued to the point of total exhaustion! He's collapsed! Go get that girl you just dumped, mini-biteme needs mouth to head resusitation! Hahaha!

LOL. I don't even think he'd respond. I even clicked on your gallery to see if that would work. If that won't work, nothing will. ;)
 
victoria978 said:
Do people not celebrate :heart: -day in scotland?


I have no idea of what you speak of, there is no such day.

I have never once in my life clebrated this pathetic excuse for commercialism. I have spent all of my 28 feb 14ths alone.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I have no idea of what you speak of, there is no such day.

I have never once in my life clebrated this pathetic excuse for commercialism. I have spent all of my 28 feb 14ths alone.

Cheers,
Scotsman
You don't need to buy shit, geeze! Just use it as an excuse to grab the woman you love, massage her head to toe with oils, and have an all night sex-capade! It's about love, not chocolates.
 
victoria978 said:
You don't need to buy shit, geeze! Just use it as an excuse to grab the woman you love, massage her head to toe with oils, and have an all night sex-capade! It's about love, not chocolates.


Why not do that everyday why should a stupid made up halmark holiday try to force people to be romantic. If you aren't capable of being random and spontaneous then you shouldn't be with anyone. It's just another catch 22 day, you do something nice only once a year and you're insensitive. You don't do something and your insensitive. It's just another day to pigeonhole people in relationships and exclude singles as malfunctioning members of society. If I want to be romantic I am not going to let someone else dictate the date and terms of said engagement.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Why not do that everyday why should a stupid made up halmark holiday try to force people to be romantic. If you aren't capable of being random and spontaneous then you shouldn't be with anyone. It's just another catch 22 day, you do something nice only once a year and you're insensitive. You don't do something and your insensitive. It's just another day to pigeonhole people in relationships and exclude singles as malfunctioning members of society. If I want to be romantic I am not going to let someone else dictate the date and terms of said engagement.

Cheers,
Scotsman
Try having a kid, they then dictate the date and terms of said engagement. Trust me - otherwise you're right.
 
victoria978 said:
Try having a kid, they then dictate the date and terms of said engagement. Trust me - otherwise you're right.


Yep I know what you mean, many of my friends have that issue. As for myself I plan on staying single and childless for a very long time.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
thanks for all the other terminally single bros out there,nothing but love in a strictly hetro way fellas


feisty,go away you cant bring your happiness to my thread

musclemom you rule
 
theoak01 said:
thanks for all the other terminally single bros out there,nothing but love in a strictly hetro way fellas


feisty,go away you cant bring your happiness to my thread

musclemom you rule


oak....I bring smiles and happiness to all threads cause I am always in a good mood. Just give up and smile damnit!!! ;)
 
theoak01 said:
i think i wanna make a shirt that says fuck you happy couples, but a shattered heart to wear on v-day

LOL. I've been married for 10 years and I've been mostly alone for the past 7. Being alone has it's advantages. I don't think marriage is that much better and often times its worse. You become trapped.
 
biteme said:
LOL. I've been married for 10 years and I've been mostly alone for the past 7. Being alone has it's advantages. I don't think marriage is that much better and often times its worse. You become trapped.


bein married right now isnt what I want,but id sure love to share things with someone of the opposite sex sometimes,i do fine alone and am no one of those dependant fuckers, valentines day just pisses me off so because it rubs in the fact that im single and got nobody
 
Top Bottom