Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help regarding PCT

sneako1

Hey everyone. I came off a 6 week cycle of sustanon with good results. For my PCT i took liquid nolva and some HCG and i got some bloodwork done. My testosterone level is 21.2 nmol/L. But my testicles still havent returned back to their normal state and i struggle to maintain erections now also and I'm only 22. Should I try PCT again?

You should have ran hcg before pct, then ran a thorough pct. Run clomid with a good test boosting stack. Discontinue clomid after 4 weeks and continue using T boosters

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed
Test infusion or DAA
HCGenerate ES

^^^^ Something like this or close to it would work great. Don't cut corners on PCT!! Not worth it

I don't think you will need to do another PCT course. Eventually you have to come off the drugs to allow your body to return to normal. Get on some natural test boosters to help with your libido issues. Something like Unleashed and D-AA would work well.

your problem is your pct was horrible... you should never run hcg in pct... i would at least run hcgenerate ES and unleashed for 8 weeks... both can be found at n2bm.com... these will address the problems you are having and get you going with a proper recovery... use coupon code dylan10 for 10% off...

I've ordered some hcgenerate but can't get unleashed due to my location. If i take some clomid aswel would that be sufficient?

Top Bottom