Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help me with my wifes cycle.....

wildage99

Winni.......eq...................anavar.............
1 50eod 200mg 30mged
2 50eod 100mg 40mged
3 50eod 200mg 30mged
and so on does it look good
my wife weighs 148 at 13% bf this is her 4 cycle what should i take out or add in...she is a stripper looking to get better...

Last edited:
WOW!! we need more info than just what the cycle looks like! How old is she, what are her goals, how much does she weigh? height, bodyfat%, yrs training...and so on..that is a nice cycle..but it should not be a FIRST cycle by any means...you should never stack..keep it simple..so you know what drug works and what drug causes nasty sides..if you stack..its hard to tell what is doing what! A simple 10-15mgs of anavar cycle is great for females looking to cut up and have some strength gains w/ good quality muscle. 30mgs is high! you should start off low..you can always increase dosages along the way...you dont want to end up 5 weeks down the road w/ some sides that aren't so pretty!

I think she should stick to the anavar also. In her business, I would assume she just wants to look tight and hard, and anavar would be ideal. The winny would really put some size on her, and for her purposes, that might not be the figure she is looking for....and the Eq will have her eating like a horse.......:D

Top Bottom