Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me with my site injections!!!

distanced

ok, here's what I figure. If I can pull off winny penile site injections, yes it's going to hurt, but can't more than recon did, then work on flexing my erection as many times a day as I can, I should gain some girth right. I mean it's not all based on blood flow. there have got to be some good sized muscles down there considering what I can do with it. based on this, I really think I could gain a bit of extra size. what do you bros think?

you can't tell me there is no muscle in there. it's the strongest limb I've got, I just want it to be a bit bigger

you can't tell me there is no muscle in there. it's the strongest limb I've got, I just want it to be a bit bigger

Yeah, I curl 125 with mine.

Don't inject winny in your Johnson :)

The vast majority of the penile shaft is occupied by the Corpus Cavernosum (one on each side) and the Corpus Spongiosum, the spongy tissue on the bottom that doesn't get hard in an errection and contains the urethra. Those are the things that would need to be made larger to make a size difference, and they're not muscles.

the only muscle'ish type thing is the ligament (penile suspensory) that keeps it attached to your body (it's what lets you play bouncy-bouncy with no hands), a smooth muscle around the foreskin, and one that controls letting the blood flow into/out of the cavernosum for an erection.

I don't think there's anything there for a site injection, IF they even work :D

I think you'd be retarded to inject anything into your penis, on purpose!

No muscle down there at all. Get an anatomy book, you'll find out for yourself.

What is wrong with you? You are the type of person that give steroid users a bad name. Damn, I hope your post is a joke.

OMG! injections into your tackle! you must be nuts! just the thought of needles near my tackle makes me cringe...

dont do it! :mad:

Synthol in your penis dewd.. Let us know how it goes...

This could end up 1/2 as funny as the injecting in the 'o-ring' thread.

never mind guys, I was just going to be doing a light KARMA inj in there anyways. lol, keep it green, and we'll talk about my real cycle in a couple weeks

Top Bottom