Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me loosen my tight pecs

InTraining

I don't have any chest\back strength imbalances or anything like that...I do rotator exercises..keep the external rotators strong etc....

I get sternal pain on certain exercises though(dips, close grip bench) which I think is related to a tightness in my pecs...

What should I do to fix this?

wnt2bBeast said:
i saw your post before unfortunately i couldnt really think of anything to help ya..do you stretch regularly?

Yeh I try to as much as possible...wall stretches don't really do too much for me...so I do one where you put your hands behind your head and lean back...

Says I have to spread around the karma a bit...

bigstve12 said:
do you do the doorway pec stretch

Oops..by wall stretch I meant door stretch...

Yes..I have tried it...but not much relief and I don't really feel like it is doing anything...

Anyone got a link of how to do it correctly? I have googled stuff before and come up with very little...

InTraining said:
Yeh I try to as much as possible...wall stretches don't really do too much for me...so I do one where you put your hands behind your head and lean back...

Says I have to spread around the karma a bit...
to tell you the truth im not really sure how to strecthc the pecs..i always tend to stretch my delts rotator before heavy pressing..so if any one knows chime in please!!

Top Bottom