Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help!!! Libido death and erectile dysfunction

Artur0

Hi,

im 28 years old and 170lb. i ran a cycle of winstrol, sustanon and anavar for 8 weeks, i didnt make a PCT at that moment(big mistake)

sustanon 500mg per week
winstrol 150mg per week
anavar 30mg ed

one month later

i took HCG 5000iu every 5 days for 3 weeks (3 shots of 5000iu) with 50mg of clomid ed, 20mg tamoxifen ed and 25mg proviron. and i still having libido death and erectile dysfunction. i did a blood lab, and my strongen was super high 273 and normal range is 40-115 pg/ml.

the dosage of HCG i used was 2 months ago but i still taking tamoxifen, clomid and proviron.

One day my nipples are ok and another they look different, if i press then i can see a little drop of transparent liquid and sometimes hurt me.

ive been with this problem for 2 months, im desperate. what i can do? should i run HCG again? and buy arimidex?

thank you.

Last edited:
I'm also going through a similar problem of erectile dysfunction and loss of libido, although I have nothing coming out of my nipples. At present I'm getting erections that are 70-80 percent strong with stimulation. I can even masturbate.

I read this article recently

And am contemplating running clomid at 100mg for 4 weeks.

MMm someone told me that i have to use Letrozole to eliminate the estrogen and gyno, but i read about Letrozole and kills your sex drive, but eliminate the estrogen and gyno...... or should ill take arimidex?

I would start using letrozole if you're already lactating. Then, when you come off the letro, run Nolvadex for a couple weeks to prevent estrogen rebound and kick-start your sex drive again. You can also use a testosterone booster on/off the letrozole to try and help with your libido.

I would start using letrozole if you're already lactating. Then, when you come off the letro, run Nolvadex for a couple weeks to prevent estrogen rebound and kick-start your sex drive again. You can also use a testosterone booster on/off the letrozole to try and help with your libido.

Thank you man.

what u think about 20mg Novaldex ED for 4 weeks together with clomid 100mg ED ?

I'm contemplating of running the same without letrozale though. Keep me updated, so I know what will work.

My friend, today I received a bottle of hcggerate for libido and testoterone. Tomorrow I'll buy the letrozole.... Let's see how this hcggerate works

Sir, what dosage of letrozole I can use? And for how long.... I see that my nipple are almost normal, just if I press my nipple I can see a little but very little drop and just one drop.

Top Bottom