Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help! I'm fucked up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliveZombie

hi there guys

im 28 been working out for 7 years went through two cycles

i have a problem which i need your help with,
i dont know where to start, and who to talk to
i already talked to my doctor, i still need your opinion.
lets start from the beginning, around 2006 i had a car accident which caused
Concussion, bleeding,Inflammation of the middle right ear.
at that time i did some tests and it was ok, no damage in my brain
after four years i started using steroids, for two years,
i was 57 kg and now im 80 kg but,also i started to have headackes
my right ear keeps ringing, my legs are so big, numbness in my left leg,i was depressed all the time,
i had some hallucinations and vibrations.
at 2012 i went to a doctor, done some tests, brain ct, and digital e.e.g as well as homone tests
the doctor said that i have cyst in the right side of the brain.
and i have to stop bodybuilding and he put me on tegretol for 36 months,

im getting better, but everyone i touch gets some king of vibrations
and im having these hallucinations at night its like im having sex with no one..
and im sucking air through my ass!!!
i feel waves through my body
what the hell is going on!

sorry for the long story, but i need your help guys, and i feel like my life has been distroyed!
i dont know what to do, and i dont know if its the steriods or not

please help! write anything please

wow. so the doctor put you on that crap for 3 years straight and you just did it without even getting another opinion?? wow!!

i find it amazing how people will take their car to 3 different mechanics to get an opinion, get 3 roofers to give them estimates, etc., but when it comes to their own health they just do whatever the lone doctor tells them. this doctor didn't even properly diagnose you and i wonder if this crap he put you on make you even more crazy once you stopped taking it. if he was a good doctor you wouldn't be having these problems 4 years later.

Last edited:
This post is f'd up, clearly u do not need the help of this forum to realize u have issues. If anyone that is having such vibrations/hallucinations that u r having and not seeking further professional diagnosis and treatment is either full of it and trying to get a rise out of the forum or due for some serious intervention to take charge of ur medical treatment. Get it together and get more opinions regarding ur situation.

My friend, AAS/Bodybuilding is not important @ this time for you. Seek qualified help for the physical issues & mental issues please.

well I on tegretol for ten months now, and i went to another doctor, he said the same thing!

the same thing what? what was their diagnosis?

or did you just take the drug without even knowing why you are taking it. wouldn't it make more sense to fix the existing issue rather than taking a drug forever?

im getting better, but everyone i touch gets some king of vibrations
and im having these hallucinations at night its like im having sex with no one..
and im sucking air through my ass!!!
i feel waves through my body

This sounds like some x-men shit, you touch someone and they feel vibrations? Umm I never heard of that happening

What do you mean your sucking air threw your ass.... Are you laying prone and sticking your ass up. Of course air will go in lol or is this a metaphor you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom