Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please...for the love of god!!

Disco Dave

Will someone answer atleast one of my threads!!

How about this one. I've read about these expensive fat burning supplements you can buy which people are having good results with, but they seem very expensive.

A year or so ago, a friend of mine suggested that a good way to burn extra fat from your mid section was to wrap some cling film round your waist before doing cardio, obviously this will make this part of the body sweat more, but would it burn more fat than cardio without cling film? I've not tried it as I don't particulary want to look like a shrink rapped piece of meat, but if anyone feels it may work I'll give it a whirl. Even if it makes you loose more water retention from your waist, would this go straight back to where its evaporated from once you have a glass of water?

Leave the cling wrap at home. This is about as effective as running with woman's nylons on.

Sweating more may cause you to lose some water weight, but that's not fat. You only want to lose water weight before a competion (or a day at the beach with a fine lady). While training, you want to keep hydrated so the water will go right back to where it was. This will also make you look like some sort of a fool.:p

Try and ECA stack and do cardio before breakfast 3-5 times a week. If you can't do this, don't worry, just try to keep your cardio between 30 and 45 min.:eek:

Thanks again!

I've started doing cardio before breakfast, I submitted a thread called "How Long" a day or two ago to which I got no replies, you couldn't do me a huge favour and have a read of that could you?! :rolleyes:

Cheers mate.

Top Bottom