Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise on my Sustanon/Deca/Anavar Cycle....

If you manage your e2 you will most likely not need caber, BUT it is def a good idea to have it or prami on hand for sure. This ties in with yur deca dick question you see overly elevated prolactin will def cause sexual sides and caber or prami will prevent this. Again I would not just run it, but I would have it on hand just in case.

If you manage your e2 you will most likely not need caber, BUT it is def a good idea to have it or prami on hand for sure. This ties in with yur deca dick question you see overly elevated prolactin will def cause sexual sides and caber or prami will prevent this. Again I would not just run it, but I would have it on hand just in case.

The site that I order from has versions of all of the compounds mentioned. I have 2 Clomiphene and 2 Anastrozole. I will order 2 Tamoxifen. Looking through their products I see that have CABERGOLINE and PRAMIPEXOLE. These are the compounds we are talking about, right?

Also is Anastrozole what I should be using as the on cycle AI?

thank you so much. I really want to nail this perfectly

The site that I order from has versions of all of the compounds mentioned. I have 2 Clomiphene and 2 Anastrozole. I will order 2 Tamoxifen. Looking through their products I see that have CABERGOLINE and PRAMIPEXOLE. These are the compounds we are talking about, right?

Also is Anastrozole what I should be using as the on cycle AI?

thank you so much. I really want to nail this perfectly

Everything the other boys mentioned sounds good, looks like it's coming together nicely for you.

Adex is fine on cycle yes, but do not run it into pct, taper your dosage slowly in the weeks prior to starting your pct.

Some say the E2 rebound when ceasing dex is a myth, but better safe than sorry in my books. Taper down then stop completely a few days before administering your PCT protocol.

As for caber, have it on hand but I wouldn't use it unless necessary, I'm fine without it with 19-Nor compounds as long as my estro is in check but for your first run with it I would probably have it laying around because again better safe than sorry

You could also just make your injection schedule much easier and just pick 2 days of the week to pin, ex: Wednesday/Saturday pin your test/deca together... The difference in the extra day will be negligable and it keeps you on track with injection days without second guessing or having to keep a log.

Have fun man! Should see some nice size and strength and some hardness at the end with the var!!

Thank you for the reply. Looks I'm all set. Only question remaining is if I should use HCG or not while on cycle.

Yeah, pinning together is very convenient. I was going to do that every 4 days to keep the levels nice and steady and the mg's matched up.

Can somebody please confirm that if I run 250mg every four days that it works out to 438mg per week? Sorry that is probably such a basic question, but I want to be absolutely sure. If that is correct, you think 438mg per week is a good amount?

Again, everybody, thank you for the suggestions. Workout was killer today and pump was awesome. Only day 3, but I was rolling

Day 14, 4 doses so far. Really starting to kick in the last couple days. Just the beginning. Today my joints and movements felt so smooth. Strength going up, tightness/pumps are intense. Weight is up a few pounds. Increasing calories, always hungry now. Sweated the bed up nice last night. Driving a little faster as well, lol

Hoping somebody can confirm something for me. The keep seeing different names being used, so what I have exactly is Anastrozole from Progen. The label says 1mg x 30ml.
So for the above cycle. I'm taking 438mg of Deca and 438mg of Sustanon each week.

What would be a good dose to start with of the Anastrozole?

I took .5ml two days ago.

thanks!

Jus take a .5 on your injection days that should be more than enough....

If you feel like your getting lethargic and your joints start to feel dry, back it off a bit

If you start puttin on a bunch of water or get really moody and just feel like a woman, increase by .5 a week or so... You'll find your sweet spot after a little while

Best to get bloodwork done mid cycle after having a consistent dosage of everything your taking to know exactly where your at and what, if anything needs to change!

Hope that helps,
Swoll

Haha I saw "439 grams a week" and caught a semi, not gonna lie haha like an alcoholic in a pool of vodka. *mg

Top Bottom