Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise on my Sustanon/Deca/Anavar Cycle....

MikeCrisp

Hello. Really glad I found this forum. Below is my upcoming cycle that I'll be starting probably tomorrow. Looking for advice on anything and everything. This is my second cycle. I ran my first sustanon/winstrol/anavar cycle last summer and had great results. I'm currently at 188 pounds, 5'11, 41 years old. Looking to put on some quality lean muscle with the test and Deca and polish it off nicely with the anavar. I'm a bit concerned about the cycle length and I can tweak the dosage amounts. I'm trying not to go to high with the numbers, but I don't want to shortchange myself either. Last time I ran the Sustanon at only 250mg every 5 days and the winstrol at 50mg every 3 days. So, here it goes......

Week 1-14 Deca, 250mg every 6 days (292 grams per week)
Week 1-16 Sustanon, 250mg every 4 days (439 grams per week)
Week 8-18 Anavar 50mg per day

How should I work in the Anastrozole? I have some in liquid form

I read somewhere that you can run HCG during the cycle to prevent natural test shut down? Any thoughts on this?

I already have the Sustanon, Deca, Anastrozole, Nolva and chlomid.

Let me have it!!! Thanks!

Last edited:
Sust and deca look good. Running anavar at 5mg will not help at all.

Aromasin I would dose 12.5mg eod to start and adjust as needed.

I do not like the idea of running HCG for the entire cycle.

I would up the var to at least 20mg/day. I would def recommend running hcg on cycle for sure. 250iu's-2x/week. Maintains leydig cell function, makes recovery easier and faster, improving your gains retention as well as your emotional well being. Stop your hcg 3 days pre pct.
Dex id run at .25mg eod to start. Get blood work 7 weeks in and adjust your ai dosage then if need be. Run ai up to pct.
Running sustanon you can actually run your deca almost just as long as your test btw so you may want to consider bumping it to another week making it 15 weeks of deca. Also consider upping the deca to E4D like your test. The dosage increase will, believe it or not as small as it is, make a big difference in gains with deca.
Standard clomid/nolva pct and your gtg. Blood work 6-8 weeks post pct to assess recovery and its a wrap.

Sust and deca look good. Running anavar at 5mg will not help at all.

Aromasin I would dose 12.5mg eod to start and adjust as needed.

I do not like the idea of running HCG for the entire cycle.

I'm sorry, I meant 50mg. 5 pills

I would up the var to at least 20mg/day. I would def recommend running hcg on cycle for sure. 250iu's-2x/week. Maintains leydig cell function, makes recovery easier and faster, improving your gains retention as well as your emotional well being. Stop your hcg 3 days pre pct.
Dex id run at .25mg eod to start. Get blood work 7 weeks in and adjust your ai dosage then if need be. Run ai up to pct.
Running sustanon you can actually run your deca almost just as long as your test btw so you may want to consider bumping it to another week making it 15 weeks of deca. Also consider upping the deca to E4D like your test. The dosage increase will, believe it or not as small as it is, make a big difference in gains with deca.
Standard clomid/nolva pct and your gtg. Blood work 6-8 weeks post pct to assess recovery and its a wrap.

thank you for taking the time to write all this. I appreciate it. What is the best way to get this type of bloodwork? If I go to my primary care physician, what would I ask for? Is it expensive? Insurance?
thanks

Does Anavar have to be stopped before PCT? Is it ok to run it during those two weeks while waiting to start PCT?

Does Anavar have to be stopped before PCT? Is it ok to run it during those two weeks while waiting to start PCT?

You could go through your reg doc but that might be opening a can of worms you dont want to open.
You can order BW here: Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs
Make sure your blood work includes you basic, general health markers such as lipids, liver values etc but also be sure you get hormone levels especially test and estrogen.
You can def run var up to pct. Stop the day before man.

Also, I read that it's important to take DOSTINEX® (cabergoline) Tablets while on Deca

Cancer is a good idea on deca. At least to have on hand. It's expensive but health is more important. Only need like .25mg 2x a week.

And 50mg var is much better. Lol. And don't run it in pct.

Top Bottom