Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plats!!! Who the hell are we??

Hey Bros,
I am new here so this is probably the perfect oportunity to introduce myself. I am a 27 year old forensic psychologist. Well, almost; I have an MA in counseling psych, an MS in clinical psyche and currently finishing my thesis and final residency for my PhD. In a nut shell I am a big nerd :) I have been lifting since I was 14 (13 years- I feel old now).
Seems to be some pretty interesting people on this board and I look foward to contributing and learning.
One more thing, I love my test :)

Friends, I'm new here also so I thought I let you know about me. I'm 61 ( Yes, I'm officially an OLD FART!) Been married almost 37 years to a good woman who puts up with a lot of shit from me! Two grown children who live in the SF Bay area. I live in a suburb of St. Louis. Been here all my life. Gonna retire in approx. 1 year and get out of here. Wanna go someplace that doesn't have or freezing rain. Maybe live on a beach somewhere. Was A couch potato the first 45 years of my life with a few forays into fitness. Decided I better do something, so I got into weightlifting. I absolutely love it!
Just finished my first real cycle; been on HRT before. Working towards my first BB competition, maybe at the end of this year. Looking to replace Arnold as a BB icon! :mix:

Whats goin on elite bro's? 21 year old, computer scientist and graphic designer. From NYC, Been lifting for 2 years on and off but elite sucked me back into the bodybuilding faze of my life. Great to be here with all of you guys, take care

-Viciousness :evil:

23yrs old aviation electrician,been lifting for 4 years on and off just get back into it hardcore. lookin to start my first cycle soon

Last edited:
What's up my elite brother's!!

Been on the site for almost 4 years now, but mostly just a lurker. Needed to search some old, old posts so I joined Plat. I like what I see so far.....hope it stays that way.

33 y/o Technical Manager out of Orlando. Been lifting seriously for about 11 years now and going strong.

Whats up guys. Im 19 male from Ventura , a small city in Southern California. Ive been training seriously for about 1.5 years. Lifting and excercise is my passion, but i also ride motocross, play ice hockey, and i love working on lifted trucks including mine! At nighttime all i want to do is go on this board and read about anything and everything i can i love it. Glad to meet some of you on here... PEACE

I'm 25, 5'6, 182lbs.
from wheeling, il nw suburb of Chicago
npc national level competiror. I went to Univ. of Ill and transfered and got my undergrad from Eastern iLlinois University. I work at a jr. high.
I ' m a TA for BD/LD students. currently enrolled to get my firefighter 2 and emt certificationl. My next stop is tne 2005 npc jr. ntaionals, Npc Collegiate nationls. If i have money left over i'm going to compete in the npc Usa championships. I got into bb about 1999, I ve been competing since 2001. i'm drug free. I usually hang at musclemayhem.com, See you guys around

I am form the Northeast 23 yrs old still attend school which sucks but gotta do it and i bartend, go to the gym and eat anyhting and everything in site. I ski a ton and play hockey at least 3 times a week so thats me lata folks.

rao740

I'm a new plat, although I have been on the board a while. I used to lurk at Nuclear... :worried: I'm 34, been lifting for 20 yrs. Played ball till I was 27. I'm a Management Consultant??! I live in B'ham, AL. I love this board. I love Iron. A good many people on this board know what they are talking about. ;)

Top Bottom