Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a Detox....

PinK233

Anyone here ever done one?? I was told that 3 days with just water and then 4 following with just fruits and vegtables & water would be good....but I'd like some other opinions on this...also interested in how this will affect my metabolism....I would appreciate some good links as well....

Have you ever heard about DR.Andrew Weil? He would recommend this one:
If you do want internal cleansing, go on a restricted diet for a few days. You might do a "fruit fast" while taking some powdered psyllium seed husks to give your intestines plenty of bulk. Use a tablespoon of the powder stirred into a big glass of water and follow it with another glass of water. In the past I have done a 10-day regimen that goes like this: two days of nothing but fresh fruit and water, then two days of nothing but fresh fruit juice and water, then two days of fasting on water only, then two days of fresh juice and finally, two days of fruit. There are dozens of variations on this theme, all designed to give the digestive system a rest from its usual routine. It isn't a bad idea to pick one that appeals to you and follow it for a week or so once a year as a general preventive measure or to use when you have overindulged in heavy foods or alcoholic beverages.

If you wanna find more about Dr.Weil:http://www.drweil.com/drw/app/cda/drw_cda.php?command=Page&pt=MeetDrWeil

Last edited:
Top Bottom