Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Place Your bets for the next country to get Nuked!

I hope no country gets hit. Bottom line.

Peaceniks always have to ruin the party! But then again I always have fun at peace rallys! I need to visit Berkeley again!
http://www.punkassgear.com/shirts/11-tn.jpg

FUN AT THE PEACE RALLY
When you meet a peacenik...

Approach ignorant moron talking about "peace" and saying that there should be "no retaliation".
Engage in brief conversation; ask if military force is appropriate.
When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"
Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because this would just cause a vicious circle of more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."
When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
When he is about to punch you back, point out that it would be a serious mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would "be awful and he should not cause more violence."
Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.
Punch him in the face again, harder this time. Repeat steps 5 through 8 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

Last edited:
I understand the need to "strike back", I just wish the need never came to be.

Crap, that means I will be arrested again! Well in that case!

FUN AT THE PEACE RALLY: PUNCHING THE PRAGMATIC PEACENIK

When you meet a pragmatic peacenik...

Approach "ignorant moron" talking about "peace" and saying that there should be "no retaliation".
Engage in brief conversation; ask if military force is appropriate.
When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"
Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because this would just cause a vicious cycle of more innocent deaths, which would piss off a huge number of poor, desperate young people, who would form the next generation of terrorists to attack us all over again."
When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
When he is about to punch you back, point out that it would be a serious mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would "be awful and he should not cause more violence."
Wait for him to pledge not to commit additional violence.
React with surprise when he says, "I'm not a pacifist, you turd! Sometimes retributive violence is appropriate. But bombing an already-bombed out country is just plain stupid if it results in even more violence inflicted upon us over the next 30 years. Following a path to justice through diplomacy, economic development, police action and criminal trial will probably achieve our goals more efficiently in the long run."
Cry like a baby when he and his pragmatic peacenik (but not pacifist) pals wrestle you to the ground, call the police and charge you with assault.

Top Bottom