Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pip pain bad !!

I had a diff lab prop no pip at all just this one kills .. My left glute still a little sore from Sunday would I be ok to hit today? Also heating aas does that make a difference?

Yes heating does make a difference. Just warm it up with a blow dryer while in the barrel. This makes the oil thinner. Just be sure not to get it too warm or you'll really be hurting.

I highly recommend baking or hot water bath. It removes excess alcohol. Check my thread on it. Ive just had the same problem and totally resolved it. From chronic limb paralizing pain to a lite bruised feel.
Simply put a 19g pin through the rubber stopper and heat. ( in a cup add boiling water to the top of the glass vial) or bake at 100 degrees celcius
10 mins was enough for mine, and has remained perfectly sterile.

Happy pinning

PS heating the juice in the syringe does help it enter the muscle fibre but does nothing if your PIP is caused by excess BA alcohol.

You don't need to hear the whole vial, it's not from BA. Prop is just a painful ester. Just draw out however much you want to pin and use a blow dryer to warm up the barrel. Swirl or shake to mix it up then clear the air from the barrel and pin. Easy as that.

Yes you do this every time you pin.

So I heat the whole vial in hot water? I'm a little confused with the 19 g aspect do I preload before heating?

Okay your getting two different processes confused.

To remove BA alcohol- yes heat whole vial in oven or cup of boiling water with a 19g pin in to rubber stopper, this allows the evaporated alcohol to escape.
Note: This will not help if the ester is the problem ( such as prop is known for)

To aid a smoother injection- heat syringe by running under tap of hot water/ hair dryer.
Note: This will not help if BA alcohol is the problem.

It depends on your gear, who made it, what concentrations of alcohol they add to it, the ester or type of compound.
Id suggest if a heated syringe doesnt help deffinatly try bake out the BA.
And Pin it in the side of the quad, much more usable than the glute if its still bad.
If all that fails id dilute with sterile oil.

It's not the ba.

Top Bottom