Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Pintoca...

I've been told it's a mixed bag (been told froma a VERY good source too)

From the massives amount of Amateur german porn I've seen for experimental purposes I can tell that most don't shave

which is disturbing

On the other hand, most of them seem to be into latex, swallowing, anal and swinging...besides being mainiacs in the sack.

Which gives me a totally wrong impression about Brazilian girls, since German guys won't think it twice to drop their german gfs (with all the qualities I mentioned) for a butt-ugly brazilian girl.

Makes me wonder
 
MM: Agreed, I'm Venezuelan orb, I know. :p

Jaybois: Agreed, I see them all the time too, white white white girl, blonde as wheat, with a BIG BLACK MOFO... the girls usually has a twinkle in his eye (like a spark or something) Sometimes the black dude is skinny or gangsta-look-alike.

I guess they love them for their spirit
 
pintoca said:
MM: Agreed, I'm Venezuelan orb, I know. :p

Jaybois: Agreed, I see them all the time too, white white white girl, blonde as wheat, with a BIG BLACK MOFO... the girls usually has a twinkle in his eye (like a spark or something) Sometimes the black dude is skinny or gangsta-look-alike.

I guess they love them for their spirit

MMMM, dated a Venezuelan in college.


Have any sisters brother?
 
pintoca said:
nope

I'm not going to ask how was the venezuelan

(ok, how was she?)

Yeah, you don't know :)

Actually she was probably the most sweet, innocent girl I have ever met. Every minute was gold, I was a young jackass.

I am just not into these cowgirls up here.
 
pintoca said:
MM: Agreed, I'm Venezuelan orb, I know. :p

Jaybois: Agreed, I see them all the time too, white white white girl, blonde as wheat, with a BIG BLACK MOFO... the girls usually has a twinkle in his eye (like a spark or something) Sometimes the black dude is skinny or gangsta-look-alike.

I guess they love them for their spirit


There are black people in Germany? That's the same as asking that about Argentina or Greenland.
 
Gymgurl said:
Why does someome with a hairy busy automaticly like black men?

I don't know. I have no data on %age of hairy-bushed women with black guys here.

sawasgeigh: most of the black dudes in this area (at least) are Americans (troops), but there are native black dudes as well. Not too common, but most of them seem to be on TV
 
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you. COPS, scened on location.
 
sawastea said:
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you. COPS, scened on location.

I still LOL when I think about that scene in Bad Boys 2 when they go into the Ku Klux Klan meeting... lmao

"It's the niggahs"

All the 75ths were tearing it up
 
Top Bottom