gotmilk said:in their arm pits or crotch?
They like black guys.sawastea said:Do the German chicks shave their bush or do they let it go 'untouched'???
pintoca said:MM: Agreed, I'm Venezuelan orb, I know.
Jaybois: Agreed, I see them all the time too, white white white girl, blonde as wheat, with a BIG BLACK MOFO... the girls usually has a twinkle in his eye (like a spark or something) Sometimes the black dude is skinny or gangsta-look-alike.
I guess they love them for their spirit
mountain muscle said:MMMM, dated a Venezuelan in college.
Have any sisters brother?
pintoca said:nope
I'm not going to ask how was the venezuelan
(ok, how was she?)
pintoca said:MM: Agreed, I'm Venezuelan orb, I know.
Jaybois: Agreed, I see them all the time too, white white white girl, blonde as wheat, with a BIG BLACK MOFO... the girls usually has a twinkle in his eye (like a spark or something) Sometimes the black dude is skinny or gangsta-look-alike.
I guess they love them for their spirit
Gymgurl said:Why does someome with a hairy busy automaticly like black men?
sawastea said:Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you. COPS, scened on location.
Gymgurl said:Back to the bush
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














