Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning site pain

Mickeyfizzell

Hey guys, first pinned nearly 48 hours ago, in my right ass cheek. Was a little sore the day I done it. Today is even worse. My son actually stood on my ass cheek as I was led down which was real painful. Just wondering how long it should last. Trying to not let the wife know what I'm up to is quite hard when it's making me limp, and she likes to slap my ass!!!

Hey guys, first pinned nearly 48 hours ago, in my right ass cheek. Was a little sore the day I done it. Today is even worse. My son actually stood on my ass cheek as I was led down which was real painful. Just wondering how long it should last. Trying to not let the wife know what I'm up to is quite hard when it's making me limp, and she likes to slap my ass!!!

Normally PIP goes away within three to four days depending on the gear pinned and how you treat it. I use a warm water bottle and massage the site, a heating pad and my girl massaged it for me.

Yep prop,

Wish I could get my girl to massage it too!! Problem is her ex was very nasty on juice and used to knock her about so really don't want her finding out

Yep prop,

Wish I could get my girl to massage it too!! Problem is her ex was very nasty on juice and used to knock her about so really don't want her finding out

Yea that's why I don't run prop higher than 50mg/ml pip cripples my ass for a week.

There's always one that ruins it for everyone huh lol

I have run eo before with no issues but i have some 100 % ethyl oleate tren acetate and it has been giving me lumps decent sized ones after injection they go away in two days and are really just sore not overly painful. It's good gear I've ran the lab several times before. I've got 90 ml more of the tren too so I'm gonna continue to run it If it goes away in a couple days and you ain't running a fever or anything I think everything should be fine

I have run eo before with no issues but i have some 100 % ethyl oleate tren acetate and it has been giving me lumps decent sized ones after injection they go away in two days and are really just sore not overly painful. It's good gear I've ran the lab several times before. I've got 90 ml more of the tren too so I'm gonna continue to run it If it goes away in a couple days and you ain't running a fever or anything I think everything should be fine

I've only ran GSO tren ace and only got a lump just big enough to feel a few times. Pretty smooth, No pain though.

Top Bottom