Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pin and blood help out...

keepnitreal

kay so i had a pin today maybe my 9th pin overall
had in glutes upper outer...
went in hurt like a pinch but no biggy... aspirated got small air bubble, decided to aspirate again...air bubble...so i went ahead.......once I finished waited 10-15seconds and pulled out......

when i pulled out blood DRIPPED out...to the floor (a drop) but stik k U wiped the area with wipes...they stopped....i checked the needle tip.....there was a smalllllllll blood dot on there....(maybe onthe way out)

coukd i have hit a capiliaary? i have a feeling im gonna have a huge pip..

what do u guys think? is this normal...most my other puns went perfect in and out.
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

haha it happens...i've had blood squirt out on my girlfriend for a good 5 seconds... you'll be fine just make sure your rotating sites.

I just had the same thing happen Joe, pinned my quad and must of passed through a vein. The blood shot about 6-8 inches out onto the bathroom floor. It was interesting to say the least. I guess there's a first time for everything.

I just had the same thing happen Joe, pinned my quad and must of passed through a vein. The blood shot about 6-8 inches out onto the bathroom floor. It was interesting to say the least. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Haha yea man mine was because I was a dumbass when I didn't know shit about steroids and I was 19 running Winny solo.. and only pinned my glutes ED... had golf ball lumps all over my ass and my girlfriend pinning into one of the lumps and I guess it was full of bloods. Pretty scary/weird. By the way my name is Nick not Joe lol :biggrin:

Top Bottom