Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pillow Possesion...lol

AGENT SHAGWELL

"Justin, the tough-talking 26-year-old bartender from New Jersey, was kicked out of the house Wednesday by producers after he allegedly put a knife to the throat of Krista, the 28-year-old divorced mom from Louisiana. The decision to remove him reportedly came after several houseguests--disturbed by his recent behavior--threatened to walk out on the show if he stayed.

Tuesday night's broadcast, meanwhile, featured Justin getting into a heated argument with Kent, 46, after the mortgage broker claimed Justin stole his pillow. "

hehehe....I've never watched this, but if a 46 year old guy is gonna throw down over a 26 boy stealing his pillow....I might have to start:)

Yeah - Justin is a member of Elite actually. Just goes to show that some people are asses with or w/o anabolics.

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
hehehe...I love it when a boy wears a small wife beater tank and its loose:)

Man I hate that crap...I buy the smallest wife beater's I can find and they still are hangin off of me. What's a little guy to do...guess I'll have to shop in the lil boyz department.:(

He's what I'm wondering.....whys the guy pulling a knife on a girl (potential lay), yet when accused of pillow stealing by a 46 year old man, does not.

Top Bottom