Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picture Of Spunky

sorry bro i'm new to the board it looks good for someone whos back was really lagging i just thought if you were going to post a pic you would want to show off your assets like a back pose is a really hard shot to look good in but your looking good congrats on the imporvements

how much did u gain off the d-bol only cycle, and what amounts per day/week were u taking it ? side effects ? I was thinking of a d-bol only cycle.....would appreciate any details. BTW ur back is kickin, nice job

Back looks good. Why not post a full spread shot?
Stretching after every set helped my lats a lot.

Looks fairly decent. If you want more growth in it though try some bent over barbell rows as well as the close grip stuff and have a go at wide chins. Dumbell rows have never done that much for me. If you check my photos my back is probably my best part.

Good base size & symetry though, keep it up.

Lets see some more pics and I hope you are working those legs hard too!

thanks for the comments fellas. =) I know my back isn't great but I think its good
compared to what it use to be.. But I have alot further to go before it looks good.
I'll post back pics in another year and we'll compare, lol. By the way strengthmonster,
I am pounding my legs pretty hard too. So I will also post pics of those whenever I think they
look good enough, hehe..

Spunky said:
I will also post pics of those whenever I think they
look good enough, hehe..

Fuck what anyone else thinks, post them now - at least we can tell you what to work on and then in a few months we will be able to see the improvement.

Top Bottom