Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick3, seriously now....

dabuffguy

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF
EF VIP
Quit bumping threads, you're being a faggot. Stop doing it or I'm going to mop you for a month straight, for real.

I can't read shit on my phone with everyone mopped. Fuck all y'all. I'm gonna watch a movie.

Ya he's as annoying as Briana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly am out of the loop on this whole Briana thing. Don't even understand the references or where it started.

Btw my new avatar is hilarious, and you should time out Mitch for mopping me. Hahaha.

He's a fucking tool that posts stupid shit about people on FB all day every day...low life piece of shit..and posting my daughter talk on his statuses..how do I get him banned off FB?

He's a fucking tool that posts stupid shit about people on FB all day every day...low life piece of shit..and posting my daughter talk on his statuses..how do I get him banned off FB?

A fake account?

Link me...

I can't believe he's posting my personal shit on FB...I'm emailing FB, that's fucking pathetic. I Un friended him...boo hoo...never said a bad word about him.

I don't think that was on FB. Wasn't it in the screen shot thread on Monday? Those screens were all on messenger, not the public FB account.

Top Bottom