Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick Up Artist: Tricks of the Trade

Well, I watched the show and after a few minutes I had to go puke. This has to be the most idiotic show ever made. These asstards have no clue!

How difficult is it to walk up to a woman in a club nd say "Don't touch me" and then insult her and walk away...

Last time I looked ya are supposed to take her home not walk away. I have never had a prblem with my old ass taking a girl AND her girlfriend to the old Grump shack for a roll in the gnome home!!!

So these little sissys start to cry and hold hands! This show should be called ........." This ain't NO Mystery, can't get a date with a chick when you are holding your manzzz handzzzz.."

:santa:

Last edited:
superdave said:
Ok I saw no more than a minute and a half and that is officially the geighest fairy-est 'Mo laden show Ive ever seen. Fatass on the left had nothing to say except he is blossoming like a flower and breaking down barriers in his life. Fuckstick next to him looks like hes about to cry, then he put his fucking hand on the guys leg while "Mystery" (who the fuck is this clown) told him he made his decision.
How the fuck do you get on that show if youre a fatass in the first place?
The premise is turning guys who have seen about as much poon as Pick3 into guys that can pick up women. :)

vansmack2000 said:
i think he knows his stuff, he just is over the top for tv. lose the pilot goggles and tone it down, he's good to go.
His advice is fundamentally sound, IMO, and I realized that I do a lot of what he recommends subconsciously. It is based on evolutionary biology and "appearing" high value is established in the science.

OK guys for once and for all...

Where does this guy demonstrate a *pick up*?

He approaches random women, subtly insults them (negs, right? got it), then he walks away.

Where is the *pick up* in that?

BIKINIMOM said:
OK guys for once and for all...

Where does this guy demonstrate a *pick up*?

He approaches random women, subtly insults them (negs, right? got it), then he walks away.

Where is the *pick up* in that?

according to his method these are the first few steps

the actual pickup comes later

i'll let the peeps who wrote book reports on "The Game" chime in.

swole said:

The next step is to post pics of you in your underwear.

swole said:

OK.... I am not going to get into the e-arguement again because it's futile.

His methods may work on some women, heck maybe even THE MAJORITY. I can tell you though, that they would NEVER work with a woman like me. There was a time when I would have responded like MOST of the other women, but once I was lucky enough to stumble on gentlemen who had REAL GAME, it was what I prefered thereafter.

That is all I am saying.

Sad to say, though THAT MOST women and men do not realize that there are far more effective ways to deal with all social interactions. If all goes well though, My Old Grump will be bringin it on. :)

BIKINIMOM said:
OK.... I am not going to get into the e-arguement again because it's futile.

His methods may work on some women, heck maybe even THE MAJORITY. I can tell you though, that they would NEVER work with a woman like me. There was a time when I would have responded like MOST of the other women, but once I was lucky enough to stumble on gentlemen who had REAL GAME, it was what I prefered thereafter.

That is all I am saying.

Sad to say, though THAT MOST women and men do not realize that there are far more effective ways to deal with all social interactions. If all goes well though, My Old Grump will be bringin it on. :)

even the guy who wrote the book on this shit has moved beyond the whole pickup game

he has a steady gf who at first basically shit on all his attempts at routine pickup

this game turns men into social robots void of genuine emotion

mystery is one fucked up individual and he needed a TON of mental/emotional support back in the day

Top Bottom