Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Pick 2.. Favorite Cutter Favorite Bulker

  • Thread starter Thread starter ninesecz
  • Start date Start date

Pick 1 bulker 1 Cutter

  • Test E

    Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Test Cyp

    Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Test Prop

    Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Tren E

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Tren A

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Winny

    Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Hgh

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-bol

    Votes: 7 14.0%
  • A-drol

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Anavar

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Eq

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Sustenon 250

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Deca Durabolin

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Clenbuterol

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other Please list

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    50
N

ninesecz

Guest
A lot of us have more than one but if you had to pick one for each cycle weighing the good and bad for all which as would you go with
 
Tren Is my favorite also cant believe there is not more talk about it
 
the only negative side I hear of these days is night sweats, which I seem to get from ANY AAS. I dont get negative side effects from Tren, lucky me I guess.
 
Tren Kicks ass!!!! Not much more I can say than that last time I ran it I did a measly 250mg 1x a week was 202# had bigger arms than I ever had before waist was 30" and bench was on the verge of 400# had a six pack and a ton of vascularity!! I love that shit cant wait to see what this 375mg ew comb. with 750mg total of test ew is going to do for me!! last time i did tren was only on week 9 with those gains. lost the 2 10cc bottle
 
Top Bottom