Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto serms 347 label

GTFOH!!! Who r u!?

A FEW days whats the frustation!

Test E take 6-8 to see results and you think a fucking pill is gonna be felt now!

This guy^^ beta penus eeta.

Op has a good point, I got a bottle and noticed the same thing. Regardless that it works it's still mis leading info

My only issue with the op is the statement he made about not feeling anything in just a few days... Theres legitamacy to everything else that was said and i tried to instruct him how to handle it the best i could

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

^^^ true there is no magic pill lol people's grow a set and work out a little desire is what's needed.my misses and I have 8 kids between us but there I was after they went to bed last night doing deads squats calf raises and good mornings at 10 pm in my back yard till I puked! Cmon bring it!

The main purpose of why I created this post was to findout if 1 pill was an effective dose for an individual weighing under 200 lbs...NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THAT QUESTION!

Half of you are defending this product but can anyone provide solid feedback on the results they got while using only 1 pill. I'm talking about this formula, not the old one.

Someone mentioned Test E in one of his replies. If you ordered Test E dosed at 600mg/ml, then sent it to the lab and found out that it was underdosed by half, would you recommend that product to other users?

Another poster laughed at me for spending $150 on a test booster, and rightfully so. The product is laughably expensive to begin with which is why I became pretty annoyed when I was mislead by the information given on this forum.

Last edited:
My only issue with the op is the statement he made about not feeling anything in just a few days... Theres legitamacy to everything else that was said and i tried to instruct him how to handle it the best i could

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

This falls under exactly what am saying!!!

Call Nate. Not that big of a deal he'll fix it. Instead of crying over it guess what ppl aren't perfect.

You gotta bring all this attention to this board not knowing whats go n on! Anther problem I have with this. Now if you called and found out 100% it was under dosed then started this thread Id understand but you know nothing. Is it a missprint? Under dosed?

themanc84, I apologize for the delayed response - I just saw this. Next time, please use the help link at the top of the page and I can get a response to you sooner. I appreciate your bringing this to our attention. And I made you a complimentary Platinum Member for 6 months to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Here's a response in this new thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...serms-potency-labeling-situation-1002833.html

If at any time anyone can not reach me right away on the forums and it is a huge deal( need me right away). I have no problem at all with anyone sending me a text msg to my personal cell phone number 978 378 4266. Weekends I may be slightly slower to reply because I am with my 3 loving kids but I will still get back even on the weekends. During the week you should get a reply from me right away

Top Bottom