Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Physical therapy for rotator cuff tendonitis

Fast Twitch Fiber

My Dr. recommended I see a PT for my bad shoulder. Does anyone think this will be useful? I've already been through the routine of using the rubber tube as well as dumbell exercises. Will a PT have any further advice? I'd like to find someone that does ART but I can't find anyone in my area.

I had the same problem, overdid it, woke up and couldnt even move my arm. Went for therapy and was back at the gym within two weeks. A physical therapist is recommended if you want to get to the gym faster, a rotator cuff injury is pretty serious just think of all the exercises you use your shoulders for.

Parabellum said:
It depends on the PT. Art helped my rotator cuff in a 4 visits.

word...

I have heard a lot of good things about ART as well. some of my friends swear by it....

Where are these little ART clinics or whatever? I'm hoping there are some in my area, so I can fix myself up quick when I wind up with a shoulder injury in the future (which I know I'll have)!

I heard it's about $40 per visit, right?

Yeah, ART is a gift from the heavens. I tore (partially) my rotator cuff and eventually went to ART and it is much much better now. THey basically break down all the built up scar tissue by applying pressure with the fingers and moving and bending your arm in different directions. It's like a hardcore massage. I also went to a PT and they basically told me what I could have found on EF or other online sources - they gave me a few strengthening exercises starting out with bands and moving onto DB's.

Top Bottom